PvP complaining

Only way you can get the nose pointing in a different direction to your vector.
Is it? I normally fight FAon in a Vulture, and I have no problem pointing my nose exactly where I want it. Using thrusters, I can orbit the target, and I can flip into a reverski just as fast as I can by flying FAoff (pitch up and thrust down, then reverse the throttle). I'm not good at PvP, but I don't lose all the battles. I consider the main reason I lose being that the other CMDRs are simply better than me. Btw. I use HOTAS.

To give OP some credit, PvP is hard, which is what makes it fun. Just accept the defeats and try and learn from those.

exactly that. Fly full FA off with hotas is an art, and even more aiming with rails. On the other hand anyone practicing a little bit with mouse and keyboard can fly full FA OFF with almost no difficult compared to HOTAS users in about 2 weeks.

A big part of the community has been telling this for years but FDEV haven´t tested it yet. It would take a couple of hours to test it.

Thanks CMDR! This seems to be what everyone is saying although I just love HOTAS our of choice as I use it for flight simulation too. Rail/Plasma I always toggle FA on to take shots (and pretty OK at accurate aiming) then back to FA off again.

Is it? I normally fight FAon in a Vulture, and I have no problem pointing my nose exactly where I want it. Using thrusters, I can orbit the target, and I can flip into a reverski just as fast as I can by flying FAoff (pitch up and thrust down, then reverse the throttle). I'm not good at PvP, but I don't lose all the battles. I consider the main reason I lose being that the other CMDRs are simply better than me. Btw. I use HOTAS.

To give OP some credit, PvP is hard, which is what makes it fun. Just accept the defeats and try and learn from those.
You are not reading carefully. Here a lot of people write not about the complexity of PVP and that PVP on the joystick is many times more difficult than on the mouse and keyboard.
On the other hand knowing what turns into wishes after their implementation, I think that if you write a collective appeal on this issue, we can just get the disabling of mouse autocentering mode.
And I am very sad about it.

You are not reading carefully. Here a lot of people write not about the complexity of PVP and that PVP on the joystick is many times more difficult than on the mouse and keyboard.
On the other hand knowing what turns into wishes after their implementation, I think that if you write a collective appeal on this issue, we can just get the disabling of mouse autocentering mode.
And I am very sad about it.
relative mouse is the major problem here cause one can give counter thrust of a rotation without any delay, which acts as the "stabilizer" in fa off and turns elite basically to fps game.
removing of this feature would make flying fa off with mouse as difficult as with hotas and hosas and would balance the player field.
prove that i know what i am talking about. this is flown with hosas

in addition my comparison video

...the disabling of mouse autocentering mode.
Honestly I didn't even know such a thing existed. My bad ;) It's like all those things Verity shout at me in the heat of the moment. Heat this and target that, or whatever. Once I go to "kill mode", I get extremely primitive, which is why I like exploration more. At least it leaves me with some kind of illusion, that I'm not just an aggressive monkey with a trigger.

Inspired by this thread I tried to mount a couple of PA to a Vulture, and they work just fine for me, flying FAon. I just use them as I would normally use frags. Only shoot, when you can't see anything but the opponent. However at that distance, I still prefer the frags and brawling, and if the opponent doesn't want to brawl, it is kind of a victory, I guess.

I don't follow "the rules" when I get ganked, and I wouldn't know how to interdict someone. I use every trick I learn along the road of rebuys :)

Top Bottom