Complete Edition Expansion Pack DLC Idea?

I've been told by alot of people that this DLC is the final one. I had an idea that might end the game with a BANG! How about a Complete Edition Expansion pack. With a lil bit of everything everyone is asking for. Like this. Would you like to see a Complete Edition Expansion Pack DLC?

Adobe_20231117_233900.jpg

I don't know this game's still going to have support till the end of 2024 according to Frontiers latest report, lets not forget that universal is the one that Decides when this game comes to an end, also frontier has to fulfill their end of the contract with universal. I'm guessing that 2025 is a possibility for Jurassic World evolution 3. I'm kind of hoping that this time around they will allow breeding if the third game does become reality and I hope that they start making it a PC game before launching it on console at least to get the base game maybe on unreal Engine 5 on consoles. Also Jurassic World Chaos Theory Series is just around the corner, I don't know it just doesn't make sense for Jurassic World evolution 2 the end here before 2024.

Last edited:
Top Bottom