Completely new player looking for a helpful group to activity play with

Hi,

I am an experienced MMO player but very new to Elite Dangerous player looking for an active and helpful group of people to play with. I know how to google so wont be a massive drain asking questions, but would like to join a friendly and involved group of people like when I played my first MMO, as it really adds to the game and bring it alive.

Please let me know if I sound like the kind of person you would like to explore the stars with.

~Nas

You'll get plenty of offers to join squadrons.
Choose one that has a home system already.
And has players active in your region.
Good luck cmdr o7

I only know of one Australian Squadron but never see them advertising here, or responding to LFG threads! You may be better served looking for a squadron that has a mix of timezones. The squadron I fly with have 5 members from Australia, also one from Vietnam and another from the Philippines. Most of them seem to have a great time with the members from NA on the Pacific coast as their play times seem to match quite well. But that is just my experience.
If you wanna take a look at what we get up to, check out our recruitment thread here;https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...n-game-faction-pvp-no-murder-griefing.507112/
I like to think we specialize in helping out new players, on a weekly basis we have new recruits who are still in the starter zone. We will give as much or as little aid as is asked for, no question is ignored!

Hope you find the right home for you fella!
o7

Thanks Nasiq!

I appreciate your trust in us! Your application has been responded to and I am sure another officer will get you all squared away, my own window to get online has been very narrow lately, but I am sure we will get a chance to meet real soon! The rest of the lads and lasses will certainly keep you entertained and help you out with whatever you need!

Top Bottom