[INDEPENDENT] Confederation is being compromised we need Help

Hello I am the creator of the Rebeldes Espaciales (galactic Quixotes), the commander of xbox one SpheralDenak and I have a very serious problem...
our faction is a confederation and we have the fleet manager who owns it, it's acting like a dictatorship, which it's not.
my question is: can I claim the right to manage the fleet? I am the creator of the faction and the creator of the fleet, thanks I expect response, we are losing players because of the administrator Minotaur s14.
please i turn to you as supreme court frontier.

The holder of the Squadron would have to transfer to you. If you have a Discord, equally they would have to transfer to you. As far as Frontier, generally they can do nothing but can sometimes assist. If you transferred to them in the past, they may have details. Suggest open a support ticket, but be aware, it may prove impossible for you guys to fix this.

I have a discord but how can I do it? It would be helpful if I got in touch with frontier please, the administrator is unwilling to cooperate, and we are losing not only players in the faction but also in the game

Worst case scenario, could you not create a new "splinter" squadron and invite everyone displeased with the leadership to defect to this new squadron?

This might actually be fun, as it would represent an IRL power struggle that manifests itself in the game environment, with actual space battles for the destiny of the faction.

true but since the fleet is linked to the Space Rebels faction, and I being the creator of both ... I have spent many hours going up rebels in the Halbangaay system it makes me very sad to leave because of a bad management of a player who for being administrator nothing more, we break the experience of the game, and as I said it is a confederation and not a dictatorship that is what is happening now unfortunately, so if I could claim my creator's right it would be very satisfactory for all the time with you , the ultimate authority.

You can ask the Superpowers to intervene. Perhaps they can setup a common ground where you can hold court and discuss the matter.
If all fails, it will be civil war within your faction and you will most likely be the leader of the loyalist or the separatists.

We will help you if Frontier Developments sets up a community goal to ultimately decide which faction splinter ends up in control.

Will be very immersive and fun. Especially if your leaders do voice acting and play your roles. This could be the 'content' in Elite dangerous that everyone have been waiting for. And more will come from it's spin-off.

So I wait for this community land within my faction? Will you let me know when something happens? Or can you give me advice on how to start please? What would be the next step?

Top Bottom