Conflict limit in a system

Hi all,
I couldn't find any mention of this... I know in some of the Server patches Frontier announced modifications to reduce number of conflicts in the bubble. Recently I encountered a case of 2 factions crossing each others influence at 12.2% and no conflict as a result. None of the factions was in a recovery from a previous conflict.
Since there are other 2 factions in Elections, it got me wonder: is it possible there is a limit of only 1 conflict per system in place?

is it possible there is a limit of only 1 conflict per system in place?

Can't be, I was just assisting in a war two days ago where there was also another conflict going on (iirc the other one was a civil war) in the same system. Had to make sure I checked which factions when selecting which CZ's to go to.

The change was in the BGS update at the start of March, to allow conflicts only when there's something to fight over - a station, a settlement, an installation, or an invasion.

That in practice limits the number of conflicts which can occur because in most systems many factions won't own any assets, so won't conflict when they cross. But you can still get 3 (or even 4) simultaneous conflicts in a system if everything lines up right for it.

Top Bottom