Conflict zones rewards ?

Hello,

I read the news for the empire side and saw that the system subargo (or something like that) was in a civil war state, so as a bounty hunter I wanted to try this to up my empire reputation.

ok so now, before going there, I was doing between 200-800k credits for 1-2 hours with bounty hunting (viper full equiped)

I went to the civil war, to the high intensity zone, and there ... I got 3k PER SHIP destroyed, I killed ~85 ships, so I was at 250k bounties for the civil war (IN 4 HOURS) killing every anaconda, python, clipper imperial etc.. (always them first to have more people help me on the other ships)
And then I lost one time my shield and got one shot (apparently a pilot wanted to say hello shaking hands just at this moment lol)
I lost everything (reputation/credits loss 150k credits in insurance with 25% reduc from beta player)

I would suggest to increase the rewards of conflict zones, because as it is, I would never go there for credit or reputation, only for role play.
(and doing bounties you got 50-100k for each anaconda, and a bit less for clipper imperial and python soooo..... why this difference ????)
I will return there tomorrow to test the reputation gain (without dying !), but if it seems not good as well...

evidently losing 4 hours of my life putting a lot of effort here (only for 250k...), it was too much for me to continue playing this day.
Can somebody tell me why they decided to wipe every things once your dead ? even reputation from killing ? and all bounty rewards ?

Thanks,

I hope everybody have fun on this game, it's so awesome using the oculus rift (and hotas) :D

CMDR LUKYIN

Hello,

I read the news for the empire side and saw that the system subargo (or something like that) was in a civil war state, so as a bounty hunter I wanted to try this to up my empire reputation.

ok so now, before going there, I was doing between 200-800k credits for 1-2 hours with bounty hunting (viper full equiped)

I went to the civil war, to the high intensity zone, and there ... I got 3k PER SHIP destroyed, I killed ~85 ships, so I was at 250k bounties for the civil war (IN 4 HOURS) killing every anaconda, python, clipper imperial etc.. (always them first to have more people help me on the other ships)
And then I lost one time my shield and got one shot (apparently a pilot wanted to say hello shaking hands just at this moment lol)
I lost everything (reputation/credits loss 150k credits in insurance with 25% reduc from beta player)

I would suggest to increase the rewards of conflict zones, because as it is, I would never go there for credit or reputation, only for role play.
(and doing bounties you got 50-100k for each anaconda, and a bit less for clipper imperial and python soooo..... why this difference ????)
I will return there tomorrow to test the reputation gain (without dying !), but if it seems not good as well...

evidently losing 4 hours of my life putting a lot of effort here (only for 250k...), it was too much for me to continue playing this day.
Can somebody tell me why they decided to wipe every things once your dead ? even reputation from killing ? and all bounty rewards ?

Thanks,

I hope everybody have fun on this game, it's so awesome using the oculus rift (and hotas) :D

CMDR LUKYIN

There, I fixed your post so people can actually READ IT.

If you check the bulletin boards first you can pick up missions that pay you extra for kills in the warzone ;) That way you get way more money for the kills :)

I did that at first, but with one mission about 16k credits, and do not appears often, I think it is useless :)

I did that at first, but with one mission about 16k credits, and do not appears often, I think it is useless :)

The mission isn't useless. Missions give you faction rep. Completing missions change the level of control that the NPC factions have on the system.

It sounds like all you're interested in doing is earning money and growing your wallet (nothing wrong with that) in which case you shouldn't be in a conflict zone. Conflict zones are not primarily meant for money. They're meant for power.

Bounties and the like that you receive from shooting down ships stay in a log on your ship until you land and cash them in. It's an additional level of difficulty added to the game. You have to go just one more step farther to get that cash. This is not meant to be an easy game.

Top Bottom