Powerplay Congrats on the new interdiction! One suggestion

You did a good job with the new interdiction game. A combat logger must now combat log every 5 minutes. hahaha!

Please introduce "demoting". Empire and Federation should be mutually exclusive. For one promotion in one you should receive a demotion in the other.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
You did a good job with the new interdiction game. A combat logger must now combat log every 5 minutes. hahaha!

Please introduce "demoting". Empire and Federation should be mutually exclusive. For one promotion in one you should receive a demotion in the other.

Michael Brookes said in a recent stream that they want to make ranks with factions more meaningful, i.e. it shouldn't be that easy to rank up in both factions. No ETA though, just plans for now.

Michael Brookes said in a recent stream that they want to make ranks with factions more meaningful, i.e. it shouldn't be that easy to rank up in both factions. No ETA though, just plans for now.

So, what you're saying is: I need to hurry up and rank up in both factions as much as I can before it changes on me...

So, what you're saying is: I need to hurry up and rank up in both factions as much as I can before it changes on me...
Yes. Ranking has already been nerf-fixed in that there are far less charity missions available at certain stations, making ranking up even less time-efficient.

Expect to fly like 2500 missions per major faction to gain King or Admiral. And it's not looking to get any easier.

Last edited:

Could not agree with this more. What I think they should do is allow people to keep their ships in the other faction (dropship variants, Imperial Clipper and Eagle) but when you lose your ranks with the opposing power, your rebuy and repair costs increase as you have to go through illegitimate dealers. So maybe rebuy and repair costs for your clipper or FAS are doubled when you are not actually supporting that superpower.

Top Bottom