CQC Congratulations @Musketeer !

During the week-end, a very good CQC buddy of mine earned his ELITE wings. Congratulations Musketeer, you deserve this !

cUcE5Nv.jpg

I am a newby in CQC, and been handed my slowly spiraling ship parts many times lately by several posters in this thread (and others). Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who plays there - I am a much better combat pilot than I was a few short weeks ago (even if I am still being handed bits of me in CQC).

Thank you for the lesson :)

MrE / Ex Bendible

Heh,

I don't give up (although the connection to the server sometimes does) and don't even mind being hammered (still intentionally engage the strongest players - almost never win, but learning fast).

Fly safe CMDRs (and congratulations !!)

MrE / Ex Bendible

You are the bane of my life in arena Musketeer! I googled your handle and found this thread. between me and my friends you are always online! destroying us :cry:

Wow.. that's some thread revival. You know this thread was dead for 2 years, righ? ;)

I don't really play that much, I happen to work full time (NHS hospital), have 2 children, dog and family life. Yes you see me on weekends and in the evenings.

This current covid-19 situation forced me into self-isolation and gaming at one point. Maybe that was around that time.

I am surprised you replied! Thank you. It was a tongue in cheek post. Like Mr E said, practice. I do wish there were more players so the match making system was better though the cqc grind is the worse because of this, so slow.....

I Havn't actually played CQC during the outbreak, but my friends have, they brought your name up. Life wise, in same situation as you just one less child, I guess that's why I always saw you! Best of luck and congrats, even if it was 2 years ago! May our paths never cross in a combat situation outside of CQC. Take care at work.

Hey Musketeer, you do seem to be online (and winning) just about every time I play CQC, but that may just be coincidence. Or do you have a bunch of evil twins? I'm still having a lot of fun though despite it not doing good things to my kill/death ratio.

Anyway, for anyone else seeing this thread, Arena seems to be reasonably active currently, and I'm hoping that the upcoming join-from-ingame feature will help even more. Now we just need some more rewards, I'd vote for materials and ARX :)

Top Bottom