CQC Congratulations @Musketeer !

Hey Musketeer, you do seem to be online (and winning) just about every time I play CQC, but that may just be coincidence. Or do you have a bunch of evil twins? I'm still having a lot of fun though despite it not doing good things to my kill/death ratio.

Anyway, for anyone else seeing this thread, Arena seems to be reasonably active currently, and I'm hoping that the upcoming join-from-ingame feature will help even more. Now we just need some more rewards, I'd vote for materials and ARX :)

I think I saw you yesterday.. and it was bank holiday so my day off :)

Hey :D i was getting all the kills until you showed up. You've made a nice opening today . Me flying ,piling kills ... and from nowhere, dead. Killed by Musketeer :D Me and buddy from squadron were wondering if you show up :D aaand.. there it was

I'm honestly surprised he has got it only now... congratulations!! Well deserved!!

PS: just made me wonder how many years it will take me to get Elite CQC :p

Ah, OK... someone necro'd this thread and I did not pay too much attention to the dates...
Anyhow, the guys is a schredder at CQC and now I'm a little more confident I can get to Elite CQC eventually.

Not sure I will ever like this Mario Kart play style and wished there would be a pure mode without those power-ups. That's probably what many PvPers are talking about when they say that CQC is not real PvP. A pity actually...

Yeap... this ^^

Or at least they could use the powerups as a handicap system - not making them pop for the top dogs while making them available for them noobs with lesser chances.

Top Bottom