Connection Error going from Harma to a nearby system.

I have really been enjoying this game and I wanted to join the independant pirate faction who's home base is located in the Harma system. Both times I got a bounty in the Harma system to jump to a nearby system. (I can't remember the name at this time but it can be reached by an adder with basic jump drive) The first time it happened I thought the game just crashed but then every time I tried to go back into the game I kept getting a "failed to connect to game servers" even if I restarted my Xbox One or restarting the game. I tried going to solo play to see if that would fix it but nothing worked so I restarted my save thinking it was a freak bug that wouldn't happen again. I saved up the credits to buy another Adder and headed back down to Harma to rejoin them and I jumped to that system again and the same bug happened. I don't know if this is a known bug or not but it is really frustrating, I know this is a beta build but I just wanted this to be known so it could be fixed when the game finally launched and it wasn't still there.

Top Bottom