Connection Issues?

I have a habit of checking my NAT type before I play any multiplayer game, and I always make sure it's OPEN if it isn't, I remedy the situation to make it so.

Starting up Elite : Dangerous I would be greeted with a Connection Error at least there times before being able to finally play the game. Then in about 10 minutes or so I get kicked with the same non-descript connection error. It states it's a problem connecting to Xbox Live, but if that was the case wouldn't the Xbox One notify me at the same time?

I'm just wondering if there will be a stable connection in the future? Cause I'm looking forward to playing this game immensely and would like to fully enjoy it.

Any other Xbox users having similar issues?

How often does your NAT change?
If its reverting to anything other than Open, something's wrong.
What do you do when you change it back?

There is a sever issue now. The problem is not on your side. I can't play too at the moment and get this connection errors. Yesterday was everything fine. So there must be a server issue. Too many users? To less server reserves?

It doesn't change that often, maybe once or twice a month I'll find it on MODERATE.
I have my Xbox One connected via Cat5e to my modem, so to get back to OPEN I pull the power on the modem for a minute. I tell the Xbox to GO OFFLINE during this time. Then I power the modem back up, I let it fully boot up before telling the Xbox GO ONLINE. 9 out of 10 times this results in OPEN NAT.
I don't use Port Triggering or Port Forwarding unless I have to go through a Wi-fi router; which is something I usually try to avoid.

Top Bottom