Console edition, scenario editior.

I’ve been playing your Roller Coaster Tycoon and similar simulation games for over 20 years. I’ve recently purchased the ps5 console version of Planet Coaster. I’m really disappointed. I’ve been waiting for the game to come out for a LONG time. I was expecting a lot from this game. I expect to be able to have more then 4000 people in a sandbox mode park at one time, not a MAX capacity of 4000. I expect to be able to change the spawn point for guests and I expect to be able to expand on the park size. Where is the scenario editior for the console edition? I don’t think I will be the only person who is extremely saddened by the lack of effort put into these small details.
What’s the point on me expanding on my sandbox mode park that I basically just started and already maxed out the guests? I haven’t even put a dent in the playable area which by the way is so small? I think this game is a HUGE step down from RCT3.

Please tell me your going to update these details. WHERE IS SCENARIO EDITIOR??? Console version deserves the same details as PC/Mac.

It's one of the finest console ports ever. What on earth made you think it would it would be as big as the PC version? Consoles just don't have the capacity to accommodate what you're asking.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
I would have to agree with Oliviab that the PS4 and PS5 doesn't have SCENARIO EDITIOR to expand your park, I think purchasing this game for the console is a waste of money I could have easily hooked up my PC to the TV with an HDMI cord to play the PC version.

I’m just happy to have a park simulation game on consoles. It’s been way over due. I would of liked a bigger area, and be able to add more scenery, and including more peeps. I also would love for water park attractions too. As they get a better handle on the new consoles maybe we may see more down the road.

Top Bottom