Constant Mauve Adder disconnects

For the last six hours or more I have had one d/c after another, almost always Mauve Adder, when doing pretty much anything. Jumps between systems are about 25% likely to fail and are always taking much longer than usual to complete when they don't d/c, opening and closing the system or galaxy maps will do it, leaving supercruise to drop at a station has done it. Anyone else experiencing this tonight? Any general solutions to try?

For the last six hours or more I have had one d/c after another, almost always Mauve Adder, when doing pretty much anything. Jumps between systems are about 25% likely to fail and are always taking much longer than usual to complete when they don't d/c, opening and closing the system or galaxy maps will do it, leaving supercruise to drop at a station has done it. Anyone else experiencing this tonight? Any general solutions to try?
I was having a lot of these issues, but it was mostly due to how I connect to the internet (via a cell phones hotspot), one of the things that helped me reduce this was to stop playing in solo, and play instead in either open or private. I don't know if you are running in solo, but if so, try switching to private (either by creating your own private group, or joining one already made), and see if that helps. If you are already in Open or private, then I have no suggestions for you from my experience.

I was having a lot of these issues, but it was mostly due to how I connect to the internet (via a cell phones hotspot), one of the things that helped me reduce this was to stop playing in solo, and play instead in either open or private. I don't know if you are running in solo, but if so, try switching to private (either by creating your own private group, or joining one already made), and see if that helps. If you are already in Open or private, then I have no suggestions for you from my experience.

Thanks, I'll try private group. I've been in solo most of the evening. My internet has been stable to everything else, so that's one step to try.

Thanks, I'll try private group. I've been in solo most of the evening. My internet has been stable to everything else, so that's one step to try.
If it works, then come back here and say as much, I think the fdevs might be interested in additional data in regards to solo mode disconnection issues.

I've tried this both ways and still get the disconnects. I have managed to get this to work for a couple of sessions...but may be smoke and mirrors...
  1. open steam console with WIN+R type: steam://open/console
  2. In steam console type this command: testappcloudpaths 359320 */ the steam game id#
  3. AGAIN possibly nothing to do with it...

Top Bottom