Copy and paste a few copies of the training flight course around the Galaxy?

Incidentally - if nobody else does it (I'm away all next week) then it seems pretty obvious that we should establish a leaderboard for completing the training scenario in the fastest possible time. I'll give it a run through when I get back and, as long as it seems easily doable (with luck just one screenshot at the start and one at the end - showing clock and "congratulations commander" message - should suffice for evidence), then I'll set this up.

Yes this needs to happen.

Same course or variants using the same target assets with restrictions on boosting removed, would add new gameplay and interaction in Elite Dangerous.

Would even be fun flying SLF's around it with a bunch of people doing racing at the same time.

Incidentally - if nobody else does it (I'm away all next week) then it seems pretty obvious that we should establish a leaderboard for completing the training scenario in the fastest possible time. I'll give it a run through when I get back and, as long as it seems easily doable (with luck just one screenshot at the start and one at the end - showing clock and "congratulations commander" message - should suffice for evidence), then I'll set this up.
Problem is that boost is disabled for most of the course ( which is why I asked for the control restrictions to be removed) , so I think the present trading course is restricted. Still will be doing a speed run myself though.

Having played through the Turorial last night, could we please have the training facility cut and pasted around the bubble for people to race around?

Please?

:love::love:

Pretty please?

Top Bottom