Core Dynamic Composites, where are you?

Elevated Signal Sources. Threats to Devs are neither big nor clever.

They may not be big or clever but i'm fed up with doing pointless crap in this game. And I seem to have read that they appear at High Grade Emissions, been trying to find them aswell and nope.

Last edited:
And I seem to have read that they appear at High Grade Emissions, been trying to find them aswell and nope.

That'd be the ones, I have more than I know what to do with. It's a game, idle threats like this are just pathetic. Just take a break for a day or more if it upsets you that much. do you get this arsey when you throw dice & don't get the double six?

I'm sorry if some are hostile and not helpful. You should frame your post as a request for help and you will avoid the sniping.

Here is what has worked for me. Find a Fed HITEC/Refinery system where the control faction is at war and you will find Hi Grade emissions. They should yield you core dynamics finds.

There are ways to better your chances in finding certain mats/commodities, I've written down a few that other CMNDR's were willing to share. AFAIK there just isn't a central depository listing the conditions that improve locating them.

Good luck.

Last edited:
1) Find any fed system.
2) Fly away from main star for 8000 Ls, in a perpendicular direction to planet orbits.
3) As you are sitting 8000 ls away, slow down and wait for High Grade emissions to spawn. 1 out of 5 USS will be high grade.

Good luck.

As stated, high grade in fed systems. That's where I usually see them, I have so many I don't even pick them up.

Deleted member 38366

D
My way to find them :

- High-Population Fed Systems
- away from Shipping lanes
- although the closest one I've seen was ~700Ls from the Sun I tend to move ~2500Ls-5000Ls out from the nearest Object
- wait and play the "USS Bingo" until one spawns
- if High Grade USS don't contain Core Dynamic Composites, they'll still have other good stuff so the waiting game typically isn't entirely wasted

Got 42 now. And I got them quickly.

Eravate, 2000 from the main star, above/below the orbital plane. Cruise at a slow speed. HSS will appear pretty often.

Found a "military base" in one of the systems adjacent to Shinrarta last night.

They had some there floating right inside the base. Seemed like some random material spawn.

A quick guide to supplement from my experience. Now I am filled with all kinds of very rare components.

Pick a system that matches the criteria and that is somewhat wide. Dont pick a system with 1 planet and station that's 100ls from the star. A good one with an end planet that's 2000ls(Or more) and no stations/land seems the best. Fly 1000ls towards that planet, make sure you are in deep space and then keep looking in slow speed (not 30K speed) for the high grade emissions.

Last edited:
Been in a CZ for a day now, that's where they used to spawn, not one.

Grind grind ** grind.

BANDUA, 1 jump from Founders World. Currently in outbreak with ELW.

I was looking for Pharma' Isolators and got 18 Core & 15 Proprietary Composites in some HGE - USS.

I also got 15 PI's before finishing.

Go now!

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice in this thread, followed rrobes' and KG_Jedi's suggestions and found 5x3 CDCs in no time, also military supercapacitors and military grade alloys. This in Styx system.

BANDUA, 1 jump from Founders World. Currently in outbreak with ELW.

I was looking for Pharma' Isolators and got 18 Core & 15 Proprietary Composites in some HGE - USS.

I also got 15 PI's before finishing.

Go now!

I was there yesterday too, doing the same thing even your numbers are the exact same as in my experience, except i didn't counted or picked up the proprietary things. Unfortunately the Isolators take a lot more time / patience to find.

Top Bottom