Buildings & Attractions Could we have a different voiceover for the JP tour?

I was wondering if it is possible if a different voiceover could be recorded for the Jurassic Park Era tours.

Now I know Richard Kiley Passed away in 1999, rest his soul, but I do wonder if we could have a similar voiceover that could fill in his role in the Jurassic Park Era. That way the immersion of the JP era would be stronger, and has a cool kind of surreal if we could hear his voice talk about dinosaurs that did not make an appearance in 1993's Jurassic Park like the Indominus rex.

Also, on a slight side note. Could we have it so in the JP era, the tour guide does not mention dracorex's Harry Potter fact? It will be a bit weird to hear the 1997 book be referenced in 1993.

Last edited:
there are actually a few anachronisms in the dino facts, but considering that Dracorex Hogwartsia wasn't even discovered yet, I think I can let them slide.

In addition to the different voice I'd like a more jungle themed music score for the park tour similar to the music in the film when the tour starts. "Jurassic Park Gate" is the track I'm thinking of. Obviously not the exact same song due to licensing issues (though it would be great if Frontier and Universal could come to an agreement on more movie music), but something similar to that jungle beat. In my opinion it matches the safari aesthetic much more than the current JWE music does.

Top Bottom