COUNTDOWN TO THE BETA

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Just a really dumb question as I have never participated in a Beta for ED: Is it still 'what happens in Beta stays in Beta', ie, if I buy ships or go on a murder spree or some other out of character action, it won't effect my actual save in the live game?

Isn't there some other day in November,
We're supposed to remember,
When someone tried something and failed?
I keep scratching my head,
and lying awake in my bed,
but the recollection of what it was bailed.

latest

no, you already paid for horizons. plus there's really not much point in reporting anything. rest assured there are 100+ guys on in that are more than capable to produce a defect free release, that's their job. you can just have fun previewing new shiny, then post spoilers on here which will be a good distraction for those of us not bothering with the whole thing.

If it's the same team of "100" people bug testing they have had for the past 4 years... Anyone remember the full auto plasma accelerator?

Just a really dumb question as I have never participated in a Beta for ED: Is it still 'what happens in Beta stays in Beta', ie, if I buy ships or go on a murder spree or some other out of character action, it won't effect my actual save in the live game?

Your game and the beta are two different things.

There will be two options in the launcher.

Last edited:

So annoying - someone posted a FAQ of the usual Beta questions a couple of weeks back, but forum search let me down - really wanted to resurrect it :(

(And no, not a dumb question - I see others have answered :) )

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
So annoying - someone posted a FAQ of the usual Beta questions a couple of weeks back, but forum search let me down - really wanted to resurrect it :(

Give me clue - I might be able to find it for you...

Thanks Fact, well I thought it was a dumb question (god knows I have said enough dumb things on this forum at times lol). This will be my first Beta and I plan to play the bejesus out of it :D

DAY 1 Beta RULES:

Never take a day off work

If you do, bring snacks

Have an F5 gif handy to post

Expect beta to drop at >= 4pm

Download speed for you will be slow, while everyone else will have it instantly

Beta readme will be posted at about 2pm

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom