Couple Suggestions

Why is this not multiplayer, this would be so much more fun.

Also why can't you replay a race. I'd like to see the ability to save all race details for later viewing. Some races are just too good to let go.

Hello
I would like to give you my suggestions

1- inclusion of the press with questions to team leaders and drivers. put more information such as, for example, the "X" team changed the engine or gearbox. and also explain the punishments on the grid. Nowadays we know who is punished but not why.

2 - inclusion of a gallery of honor which contains all the records of various types of drivers and teams since 1950. and whenever a driver or team equals or surpasses this record it will be notified in the press.

3- transfer market between drivers, team leaders, and other staff with a mix of "sily season" would be very interesting

4- Car setups before the race are even more detailed as in EA's F1 game

5- inclusion of a game editor of yours where we could choose the drivers' helmets and car paint jobs (Leclerc in the Mercedes keeps the original Ferrari helmet) and also change the calendar with official tracks and some that have already been and are out as GP germany gp france among others.

6- research and design of pieces during the season and the following season to have even more detail. There will also be research and design of engines, gearboxes and ERS.
inclusion of ideal car weight in FIA regulations. We fans of your work love details.

Sorry if I was too long but you did an incredible job with f1 manager 2023 that could very well improve several aspects. never give up because the game is 2 years old but it has a lot, a lot to grow.
kind regards

Top Bottom