CQC achievements need to go

CQC is alive on PC, we really need crossplay targets.
FTFY ;)

But seriously, i think both MS and Sony very, very rarely change trophies once a game launches. I believe they have rejected games / suggest different ones on submission before release; and i half-recall at least a couple of games that adjusted the trophy requires post-launch (i think one lowered the requirements, or ones that adjusted code which didnt match the text to unlock: Elite on PS4 did this, with issues around the Tea, different markets and mining trophies iirc); but ones with multiplayer components basically become unobtainable when player numbers drop off or even if the servers shut down.

The only game i recall recently where the devs bothered to patch the trophies/achievements was Shadow of Mordor, and that was because the servers got shutdown:
But it's rare, and most do not change, as the studios may be defunct and also it costs money to do updates.

tl;dr yeah good luck with asking that

someone should set a lfg on XBox Live tagged to this game (all versions) each weekend. Make sure its under this games HUB and not only your xbo xlive.
I'll join if the time makes sense as I'd like to at least see whats there.

I've only done a few matches of DM years back.

someone should set a lfg on XBox Live tagged to this game (all versions) each weekend. Make sure its under this games HUB and not only your xbo xlive.
I'll join if the time makes sense as I'd like to at least see whats there.

I've only done a few matches of DM years back.

Im not sure what you mean? Do you mean a 'Looking For Group' post on XB? I can do that but there usually loads of Squadron ones and it just gets lost and last time I just got loads of questions, 'whats CQC?' lol so never did it again, Ill keep posting here when theres a game on if I can if that helps? DM is the 'standard', Id like to get some CTF & TDM going as well if anybody interested. Discord is best but I cant run that.

Last night was a new experience for me. Played for an hour then logged off to watch a TV show then logged back in and couldnt get into a game, I had 2 friends playing but despite searching all modes couldnt find them, then realised the game was full already! grr I had to go to matchmaking and wait, few mins later it found a match and there was 2 of us in lobby, the other lobby was still full obviously, so we started a game and got 4-5 join for another hour. Logged out 'knowing' I had finally ranked up and looked, am at 99% aaargh will I never get the next rank? Im cursed to stay at this rank forever lol

Saw quite a few noobs and 1 person went from L1 to L5 in that hour, quite a few Eagles flying round too, blooming tanks :)

Good fun, gg all

Definitely up for it, never done CTF either and now discovered in-game System chat is disabled in CQC, grrrr, so cant even arrange in-game without DMing everyone individually.

GT Vetinaris

Edit: joined the LFG now and it says time is 18.00, not sure if thats UK summer time or In Game time so in game it'll be either 17.00 or 18.00

Last edited:
Definitely up for it, never done CTF either and now discovered in-game System chat is disabled in CQC, grrrr, so cant even arrange in-game without DMing everyone individually.

GT Vetinaris

Edit: joined the LFG now and it says time is 18.00, not sure if thats UK summer time or In Game time so in game it'll be either 17.00 or 18.00
If you use the lfg xbox system with party chat

it forms a group chat

Last edited:
Top Bottom