CQC CQC Ranks? I'm trying to get a sense of where people are.

Hey guys! I'm trying to get a sense of where everyone else is in the CQC ranking system. I'm currently rank 44, and I'm trying to be the first to prestige unless someone has already beaten me to it.

Hey guys! I'm trying to get a sense of where everyone else is in the CQC ranking system. I'm currently rank 44, and I'm trying to be the first to prestige unless someone has already beaten me to it.

Highest rank I've come across is mid 30s. I'm about 36, I think. AFAIR when I prestiged in beta, those last few ranks became harder to grind through.

I definitely hear that. These past four have been harder than the last ten by far. Super determined to see what's in that station you get the pass for though!

Yesterday I saw some one at 48. So I am sure they have already beaten you. Unfortunately there is an exploit for experience. I wont share it here but I have already reported 2 incidents of the abuse.

That's unfortunate if it's true. I still haven't seen anyone higher than the 30's yet. As for the exploit, I can only think of one thing that'd work unless it's more complicated than I imagine it is.

Top Bottom