Patch Notes Update CQC Update 1.4

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
What are "compromised nav beacons?"

These changelogs look more like programmer's logs rather than a "what's new" list intended to be read by players...

Is there such a "what's new" list intended for players somewhere?

No Police, lots of Pirates

Loads of BGS fixes and tweaks in there!

You've given me lots to do, on top of the Assault Ship and CQC.

Looks great - my client is all up to date; I'm just waiting for the servers to come back up!

Can never have enough awesome in space. Thank you all for your hard work.. if it works. Otherwise.. I know where you live. :D

Just logged in to Elite Dangerous, found servers were down = :(

Checked the forums, saw this thread = :D :D :D

Thank you very much, Frontier! Very exciting!

EDIT: I'm not sure I understand this point:
"Allow NPCs to start interdicting the player while they are charging for a hyperspace jump (but not once the countdown has started)"

I've been interdicted *many* times while charging (from unaligned pirates and Powerplay enemies alike) , so I'm guessing this is just a round-about way of saying that NPC's can no longer interdict if the jump countdown is in progress?
It's happened to me more times than I care to remember, but if they interdicted me after the countdown started, nothing happened. Not only that, it happened to me (in v1.3) about three days ago, and the NPC that interdicted me followed me through, and interdicted me again within a few seconds of arriving.

I see - Multicannon and Pulselaser tweaks., It is the armor penetration nerf for the lasers? I have no idea what's about the multicannon tho, and I unfortunately havent found the missile buff, or was I wrong about it's coming?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom