Crashing when loading particular save

Hi all,

I've been working on a franchise zoo for a few days now, and went to load it up tonight and it crashes about 15 seconds after loading. Anyone else experienced this? Any workarounds or fixes?

Have followed the recommended fixes on the support forum, but no luck.

Thanks in advance!

I have the same Problem since a few Days. It would be awesome if it could be somehow fixed. At least I can pause the Game and then it doesn't crash. You can pause the Game and try to take some of your Animals to another Zoo. Maybe it's because of a Enclosure. My Flamingo-Enclosure was bugged some Time ago. Everytime a Zookeeper enterd the Enclosure while I was looking, the Game crashed. I transferred every Animal in the Enclosure to another Zoo. Then I deleted the Fence and replaced it (it could happen that the Game crashes if you try to delete the Fence. I think I was able to delete the Fence when the Game was paused)
Maybe this helps

I have the same Problem since a few Days. It would be awesome if it could be somehow fixed. At least I can pause the Game and then it doesn't crash. You can pause the Game and try to take some of your Animals to another Zoo. Maybe it's because of a Enclosure. My Flamingo-Enclosure was bugged some Time ago. Everytime a Zookeeper enterd the Enclosure while I was looking, the Game crashed. I transferred every Animal in the Enclosure to another Zoo. Then I deleted the Fence and replaced it (it could happen that the Game crashes if you try to delete the Fence. I think I was able to delete the Fence when the Game was paused)
Maybe this helps

Great idea, I managed to delete a building I was working on last night and found a vet stuck under the ground. I moved him back onto a path and I haven't crashed since!

EDIT: It crashed about 2 minutes after I wrote this.....

Top Bottom