Create your own Career or Franchise Scenario

PC has a scenario editor and it's something PZ really needs, especially since it seems we're not getting anything but timed scenarios anymore and those are really not for everyone. The scenario editor would open up so many possibilities and also add a lot more replayability to the game, I really hope it'll be added here as well.

Playing in Challenge mode does give you an ongoing series of goals like the ones you mentioned. But a true scenario creator, as you said, would be much better.
Yeah but the challenge mode goals are kinda crap. "Breed this animal", "sell x amount of merch", "earn $x in x time". Y’know.

Things you're doing anyway.

They don't ask you to go out of your way to do something you're not already doing. They're not challenging you to do anything actually challenging.

I'd love a scenario editor that let's us create our own scenarios and share them on the Workshop. That would generate a ton of new content, created by the players, for the players! ❤️ I loved playing the career scenarios and wish frontier didn't stop making them :(

Top Bottom