Horizons Credits vanished after patch

Has anyone else lost credits after today's patch. 06/01/16

I had a few million... now after the patch 375,235!!!

Shouldn't happen. Check your ship(s) and loadouts, any cargo, bounty vouchers etc to ensure you haven't made a mistake. Ensure no other person has played on your account like a brother/sister/wife etc and crashed your ship. <- These have all happened before making people think they've lost credits when really the last transaction didn't process perfectly or whatever and their cargo was still un-sold or bounty uncollected etc.

If you are 100% sure log a ticket and ask support to take a look. They'll pull up your account transaction history and determine if you have lost credits, where they've gone and why. If you are correct that they've vanished for no reason they will refund you.
I have to stress that you should be as sure as possible before logging a ticket since support tends to be very busy pretty much all the time. Although if it is a problem server-side they'll want to know about it.

Last edited:
Hi Alex and thanks very much for the reply.

Nope... no mistake here. I played last night had 2 million credits. Greater than 1.5 million has vanished. Nobody else plays.

I have submitted a support ticket with all relevant info. Dare say it will take ages for a response though.

The interesting thing was, after the patch it was requested that I log in again. Haven't had to log in again after a patch before, not sure if that's relevant.

The interesting thing was, after the patch it was requested that I log in again. Haven't had to log in again after a patch before, not sure if that's relevant.

Ok, best of luck!

Yeah I think there was a launcher update as well today hence the log-in. I'm not 100% sure though since I've not been in-game for a few days.

Have faith MartinW, about 10 months ago I lost over 12 million due to a docking bug that destroyed 2 fully decked ASPs filled with expensive cargo. I submitted a ticket and managed to get my credits back. A buddy of mine had his FDL destroyed due bug that had exponentially increase the damage a asteroid does when bumping against it. It was kind of funny, him sitting there full health and shields, asteroid lightly grazes him, *Poof*, point being he got refunded as well. FD was able to check the logs and found the asteroid did waaaay more damage than it should have. Just remember squeaky wheel gets the grease and you should get results.

Do you have to stop playing until they respond? i.e. if you start playing again while the claim is in limbo might they deny your claim because you continued on?

No, in general unless you do something like re-setting your account or suchlike they will have the logs from their own transaction and other servers. Stopping playing straight away will help them find the problem quicker since they just find the latest log entry but to be honest if you have a time/date and location of the problem it shouldn't be hard for them to find.

There may be one or two exceptions with things that prevent you carrying on but otherwise I see no reason to stop.

Have faith MartinW, about 10 months ago I lost over 12 million due to a docking bug that destroyed 2 fully decked ASPs filled with expensive cargo. I submitted a ticket and managed to get my credits back. A buddy of mine had his FDL destroyed due bug that had exponentially increase the damage a asteroid does when bumping against it. It was kind of funny, him sitting there full health and shields, asteroid lightly grazes him, *Poof*, point being he got refunded as well. FD was able to check the logs and found the asteroid did waaaay more damage than it should have. Just remember squeaky wheel gets the grease and you should get results.

You lost 12 million! Good grief! And I'm complaining about a measly amount. Bet you were somewhat irritated to say the least.

Top Bottom