Cretaceous HERBIVOROUS Pack

Title of Pack should be "Cretaceous Prey Pack".

I chose the most likable species that everyone I think would enjoy having in one pack, the Cretaceous Herbivore pack needs Interesting Dinos, Like the Cretaceous predator's pack has pretty much Literally celebrities of Dinosaur Paleontology like Concavenator, Utahraptor, and Gigantoraptor. So why not do the same for this pack?

1. Diamantinasaurus: just adding some more Australian representation in Jurassic world Evolution 2 and this Armor plated Sauropod would definitely be the Titan that Australians need playing this game.
2. Shantungosaurus: of course I'm going to put the largest hadrosaur That Ever Walked the Earth that even rivaled the sauropods in size and probably live in an environment where sauropods were absent and took over the role, with the only threat being zuchengtyrannis.
3. Diabloceratops: me and many others in the community wanted this Ceratopsid in the game from the very beginning since the first Jurassic world and now is the time for Frontier to consider this species because of how bizarre looking it is and is a close cousin of nasutoceratops.
4. Pisttacosaurus: yes of course this species definitely deserves a place in Jurassic world Evolution 2 because of how bizarre and as well as unique this tiny Ceratopsid is and would be the pug of Evolution 2.

20231207_082325.png
20231207_063007.png
20231027_064729.png
20231207_062618.jpg

Last edited:
Considering we got "Cretaceous Predator Pack" wouldn't Cretaceous Prey Pack make more sense?

Honestly I can't say I'm super thrilled by Australotitan and Diabloceratops... the former is an incredibly fragmentary titanosaur (of which there are plenty of alternative options), the latter is yet another advanced ceratopsian which we already have eight of...

Of course, getting another dedicated Cretaceous pack (would be our fifth overall) isn't super thrilling either...

Considering we got "Cretaceous Predator Pack" wouldn't Cretaceous Prey Pack make more sense?

Honestly I can't say I'm super thrilled by Australotitan and Diabloceratops... the former is an incredibly fragmentary titanosaur (of which there are plenty of alternative options), the latter is yet another advanced ceratopsian which we already have eight of...

Of course, getting another dedicated Cretaceous pack (would be our fifth overall) isn't super thrilling either...
I do agree that many Cretaceous packs would dull down the hype for this game but I would think that maybe celebrity dinosaurs we wanted from the very beginning would also be a key interest for people to also be hyped just like what we got the Predator pack. Kind of forgot to put Cretaceous prey pack title idea 💡.

Diamantinasaurus I guess would be a better alternative considering that we need more Aussie dinosaurs in the game. This species is speculated to have plated osteoderms as protection and it would be interesting if Frontier would include a mechanic that would make this sauropod very hard to take down because of its osteoderm plating. And I would love to see this sore pot actually whip a T-Rex if it tried to attack from behind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom