Crime is Crime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 115407
  • Start date

Deleted member 115407

D
Was just wondering if the game makes any distinctions between assault and murder bounties, i.e. as far "drops in the bucket" for the BGS is concerned, is there any difference between the two?

Also, when a murder occurs, do both the assault and the murder count against the faction influence?

Was just wondering if the game makes any distinctions between assault and murder bounties, i.e. as far "drops in the bucket" for the BGS is concerned, is there any difference between the two?

Also, when a murder occurs, do both the assault and the murder count against the faction influence?
Assault like other crimes used to have a state and influence hit, but they have since dropped the influence portion.

Right now Assault apparently only adds I think to the state effect - Civil Unrest likely - but does not impact influence from what I understand.
One of these days I meant to test that, just do a ton of assaults and see what happens but I have never gotten around to it.

Murder is the only action that impacts influence, and from what I can tell its not actually tied to gaining a bounty.
You can 'murder' ships in an Anarchy controlled area and have them impact influence.
You just can't 'murder' something with a bounty form my experience - which is why murder tends to be useless against Anarchy NPCs since most of them spawn with bounties.

Top Bottom