Crimson State Group...Working together to make the galaxy less political!

Hello Commanders !

Due to our massive expansions into several systems during the last weeks and months we are searching for new active cmdr's to keep up all our systems.

If you are a BGS orientated, trustworthy and active playing cmdr feel free to leave me a msg or sign up in our forums.

http://crimsonstategroup.com/

We are still looking for Pilots, so if you want to join a Group settled down in one of the most beautifull and biggest Systems in Galaxy join us in Lugh.

Hi Sirius.
It was good to catch up with you this evening in game. Since I left CSG and ended up in The Syndicate, I must admit to not having kept up to date with you all. Last time I looked it was going to be a "one-system entity" but I see its changed its ethos slightly. When I get 2 mins I will check out what you are up to and drop you a line. You never know when when old friends might find need for help with a CG or other future event etc.
Best wishes. Lien Leposh

So the legends go, the old ones each passed beyond the edge of the known universe to become part of the very background simulation itself.

The few, who held a single system, Lugh, in their hands were a force to be reckoned with. Shielding it from the unnumbered foes, expanding to dominate a sphere of systems around it as a buffer for that hallowed place. Player groups many times their size, failing to defeat them in outright war, turned to political manoeuvrings and power plays instead in order to destabilise and exploit. But even in this, the light of the star hailed as a deity shone through as, with their own ends in mind, the few pulled the alliance into the fray through finessed manipulation of the political machinery. Some say the wailing of 'Why are we expanding into Lugh' still echos through space on some old galnet channels.

But alas, as with all things, this light that once shone so bright, dimmed back into obscurity. Some of the few can still be seen occasionally, still searching amongst other stars for that promised land of legends even older than themselves. Some have gone altogether, moving onto new planes of existence in search of some continued meaning. Some may still return for some kind of reverential tour of systems, stations and trade routes.

Sunrise on powerplay cycle end day, still holds a special place in my memory. Having delivered a bajillion tons of powerplay items or decimated a systems police force for a week straight was always satisfying when you looked at the final tally's which showed a massive swing in the oppersite direction to the previous day, ahhhh good times.

And people trying to climb over Z's front gate (on cctv) while he was being interdicted. :D

Last edited:
So the legends go, the old ones each passed beyond the edge of the known universe to become part of the very background simulation itself.

The few, who held a single system, Lugh, in their hands were a force to be reckoned with. Shielding it from the unnumbered foes, expanding to dominate a sphere of systems around it as a buffer for that hallowed place. Player groups many times their size, failing to defeat them in outright war, turned to political manoeuvrings and power plays instead in order to destabilise and exploit. But even in this, the light of the star hailed as a deity shone through as, with their own ends in mind, the few pulled the alliance into the fray through finessed manipulation of the political machinery. Some say the wailing of 'Why are we expanding into Lugh' still echos through space on some old galnet channels.

But alas, as with all things, this light that once shone so bright, dimmed back into obscurity. Some of the few can still be seen occasionally, still searching amongst other stars for that promised land of legends even older than themselves. Some have gone altogether, moving onto new planes of existence in search of some continued meaning. Some may still return for some kind of reverential tour of systems, stations and trade routes.

Sunrise on powerplay cycle end day, still holds a special place in my memory. Having delivered a bajillion tons of powerplay items or decimated a systems police force for a week straight was always satisfying when you looked at the final tally's which showed a massive swing in the oppersite direction to the previous day, ahhhh good times.

And people trying to climb over Z's front gate (on cctv) while he was being interdicted. :D

The light might not shine as brightly as the past, but our struggle continued unrelenting, we now influence 11 systems, and today we are rekindling the embers of the past!

Jump back in and say hey!

https://discord.gg/eXQvdjh

Last edited:
Just a quick post to say that we're still here, and you can join the Crimson State Group squadron to keep up with us in-game. We're still bringing independence to systems around Lugh, still working the BGS to keep our people happy, nay, elated!

Our website is now at https://crimsonstate.group/ and you can talk to us (well, text us) at our Discord server. We'd love to catch up with independent veterans of the War for Lugh!

Funny how you get an emotional attachment to places. Back in the early days of the game, Eta Crucis was my go-to place for refinary commodities - conveniently close back in the days when our FSDs only just reached into double digits (well, on my Cobra anyway) and had the resources I needed for my missions for the Crimson State Group in our siege against Lugh for Equality.

Well I'm happy to see that a Crimson State Group faction has opened in Eta Crucis, and is working towards meeting the needs of the people, gain their trust and maybe soon be the controlling faction! What's that you say? Black Market? Don't know what you're talking about, mate. This is all totally legit and above board!

Calling all friends of Lugh! We could really use some extra combat-capable commanders if you're out there for some CZ work that's turning out to be trickier than we expected.

Do get in touch either here or our Discord, or by joining the Crimson State Group squadron if you're able to help!

Top Bottom