Crowdy's Workshop

Right... this one nearly drove me insane, so i hope you like it ^^

2JDnCTu.jpg

AT-ATs and Snowspeeders. Love them. They look absolutely brilliant. I think you should make a few more snowspeeders from scratch to stop yourself getting bored though [wink][haha]

AT-ATs and Snowspeeders. Love them. They look absolutely brilliant. I think you should make a few more snowspeeders from scratch to stop yourself getting bored though [wink][haha]

Oh my God, remind me to Punch you when we meet in the Efteling! lol

But yeah thank you for your compliments :D

CP, that all looks brilliant, but I have a question....

I don't understand this "dueling coaster" thing in 1.2. I understand how we've always been able to make racing coasters out of 1 ride doing multiple laps, so is this new thing having completely separate rides?

CP, that all looks brilliant, but I have a question....

I don't understand this "dueling coaster" thing in 1.2. I understand how we've always been able to make racing coasters out of 1 ride doing multiple laps, so is this new thing having completely separate rides?

Dueling Coasters are two separate Stations that are synchronized to start together. This way they can meet each other across the tracks reliably. You can synchronize up to five as I understand. Different Types as Well.
Thanks @Nemmie :)

Time to update my little Workshop Thread with another silly idea i had regarding Toilets:

I present to you: The Burnsway Grand Peeano :D

kHC4su6.jpg

Top Bottom