Game Discussions CyberRoots Modular - no hassle mod collection for Cyberpunk 2077

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
CyberRoots Modular is an advanced modbuild, which aims to overhaul Cyberpunk 2077. The goal is to make the game more interesting by expanding the gameplay and adding new features and content, as well as improving performance and visual aspect of the game.
  • Suitable for all playstyles
  • Suitable for role-playing
  • Modular nature allows to mix and match CRM collections.
Main features
  • Lore-friendly and realistic approach - The mods are select with lore and realism in mind, but avoiding a total purist approach.
  • No cheats, silly and OP mods - This won't make your edgerunner's life easy. Quite the opposite.
  • Advanced modbuild - CyberRoots consists of over a 100 mods altogether.
  • Recommended settings - The mods are tested on a new playthrough and endgame setting. The recommended settings are balanced to make the game more challenging, but not overly difficult.
  • Modular nature - The whole modbuild is a series of collections with [CRM] tag. You can mix and match the collections at will.

The list of all modules is at the bottom of each page. Module 1 is mandatory. The other ones you can mix and match at will. Each module has installation instructions. Most are a 1-click sort of a deal, but some require manual actions.

LINK TO MODULE 1:
Hope you enjoy!

100 mods? Currently loosely following Rimworld and there are these guys that go: I have 140 mods and this game runs like crap and I already deactivated 10 mods. Pls fix this, dev.

I dunno. 100 feels excessive. They do accumulate in a jiffy - that I know, but you gotta cull what you can cull at some point.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
100 mods? Currently loosely following Rimworld and there are these guys that go: I have 140 mods and this game runs like crap and I already deactivated 10 mods. Pls fix this, dev.

I dunno. 100 feels excessive. They do accumulate in a jiffy - that I know, but you gotta cull what you can cull at some point.
There are no mods that would make your performance worse in my collection. It is modular too, you don't have to install all of the 100 mods :) That's the beauty of it, mix and match. You can then even disable individual mods that you don't like from any collection.

Top Bottom