Powerplay Faction: Archon Delaine CYCLE 393: Maybe they wanna be friends with us?

Ahoy!

Expansion to Gunayeb didn't happen (thanks for not pushing it, our dear casual and 5C players!) so we can sit back to our chairs, put out the popcorn from the microwave and enjoy ourselves while the Thargies export their culinary tradition to our enemies because even this cycle our octagonal-shaped invaders decided they wanna prove they can make even better Burgers out of their victims than us.
And we love to see them trying so hard of course

1- HOW/WHERE TO CONTACT (AND JOIN) US

The Kumo Crew only supports the LIVE MODE of Elite Dangerous.
You can either join our Discord Server and/or our one and only official KUMO CREW [KUMO] Squadron.

1a - WHY SHOULD YOU DO IT?
Easy said: no bounties for rating 5 and most importantly it's fun to be the bad guys (and we are quite the lovely guys to, if you are not too savoury)

Anyway, if you don't want to shoot/pillage stuff with us...

2- HOW TO VOTE

Always vote CONSOLIDATION

3- WHERE TO GET HAULING MERITS

You will find hauling targets for Fortifications and Preparations in our trello board.

4- BACKGROUND SIMULATION

The Kumo Crew only supports these governments: CONFEDERACY COOPERATIVE and COMMUNISM
And no, we do not support anarchy (it's about game mechanics and not giving our tasty rating 5 bonus to everybody)

5- UNDERMINING AD EXPANSIONS?

About that... these kind of operations will remain a secret for people in our Discord Server only.

And that's all for this cycle, I am totally aware they will probably come and get us next cycle but for now... let's have fun!

Damn, I just realised I did a terrible mistake... it's cycle 394 of course, maybe a moderator can edit that for me? Apparently I can't. :(

Top Bottom