PvP "Dangerous" times in Eravate

If you are brave enough to venture into deepest darkest Eravate you may well become victim of a new kind of killing.
It took me a while to work out and I'm curious how they get away with it, but it seems to go; As you dock you will be nudged by a couple of CMDRS (Clipper and Federal Dropship) I won't give the commanders names but they are very well known.
Then what happens 'I think' is after they have done enough damage to avoid their own fine, typically your shields are done and hull damaged, they, again 'I think' launch their ship based fighters and destroy you. I have no idea why the station does not open up on the fighters, they may well do, but for sure you are destroyed by a commander not the station.
Be safe out there the night is dark and full of terror (and it would seem the space stations) o7

Last edited:
If you are brave enough to venture into deepest darkest Eravate you may well become victim of a new kind of killing.
It took me a while to work out and I'm curious how they get away with it, but it seems to go; As you dock you will be nudged by a couple of CMDRS (Clipper and Federal Dropship) I won't give the commanders names but they are very well known.
Then what happens 'I think' is after they have done enough damage to avoid their own fine, typically your shields are done and hull damaged, they, again 'I think' launch their ship based fighters and destroy you. I have no idea why the station does not open up on the fighters, they may well do, but for sure you are destroyed by a commander not the station.
Be safe out there the night is dark and full of terror (and it would seem the space stations) o7

Report the commanders and let the devs decide if this is griefing or "working as intended". If it is the latter then I suspect they have simply given up on making Open a place for anyone other than the lol-kidz.

By the way your text was white, pretty much unreadable on the light coloured forum skin :)

Oh I thought the skins were all black what colour should it be do you know?

I thought about reporting it it does seem odd but I don't have proof the commander who issues the fighter isn't destroyed. I am 95% sure they are not as when I go back they are not WANTED..

Hope you can see this text.​

Wonder if the OP's incident is connected to this

I saw that on Reddit too and you know I did very much wonder as I was piecing this puzzle together. Why had S#* chosen this place to carry out such underhand techniques. In a way I hope it is some kind of reaction to that, some kind of BGS role-play. However I fear it's just another way to inflict misery.

I saw that on Reddit too and you know I did very much wonder as I was piecing this puzzle together. Why had S#* chosen this place to carry out such underhand techniques. In a way I hope it is some kind of reaction to that, some kind of BGS role-play. However I fear it's just another way to inflict misery.

Could be the OP of that post but it also couple be gankers who saw that post and decided to drop into 'HIS' station to annoy him and you got caught up in it. Bascially only the Devs will know when they look into the logs

Doubtful. They just sat down one day and said "where can we find the most players to kill and or harass, and how can we ensure as much notoriety as possible in the forums to feed our egos". To be honest they appear to have come up with a very good plan in that respect! I reckon FDev need to come with a statement of sorts regarding the in-station ganking though. I refuse to believe that is working as intended as it bypasses station security and prevents commanders from landing regardless of what they do. But I've been wrong about the devs intentions before ;)

Why? The current CG's are combat based, no trade ships. And, the system is too far away. Eravate becomes the most attractive location for the griefage. Logic really.

I am going to report the incident to FDEV as is this 'working as intended'? What will blocking them do?

If you block them you are very very unlikely to ever get instanced with them again, it also blocks comms.

Go into your comms panel and click on the tab with the clockface it has a record of all the CMDR's you've been instanced with recently in reverse chronological order. You can block them from there with the drop down menu.

Been to Eravate loads of times. Never have any problems. Never see the Whining Bog Few or the Nermals.

:D

Edit: I thought I was responding in the Zarek Null thread. I'll leave this as a monument to my incompetence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom