PvP "Dangerous" times in Eravate

To rectify this issue I would keep a collision count on player ships if they keep colliding with ships they are either incompetent or devious either way they should be destroyed on sight ;)

what a nice gameplay... (headbang).

Maybe a quick fix would be to send people who constantly try to bypass game rules and exploits to private or solo mode for a month.

Yeah I can see that, I only got into blocking due to a couple of years worth of ineffective quickly bypassed fixes. It's more effective to remove the exploiters yourself than wait for FDEV to fix the individual exploits, and it's just as quick as mode switching.

Exactly this, until Fdevs "community management" team learn to actually manage the community we will be stuck with exploiters & TOS breaking griefers. Best bet is to block and move on.

Last edited:
Exactly this, until Fdevs "community management" team learn to actually manage the community we will be stuck with exploiters & TOS breaking griefers. Best bet is to block and move on.

Thing is, they haven’t broken the TOS though, have they?

Thing is, they haven’t broken the TOS though, have they?

I'm not referring to these particular players but all the TOS breaking players over the last 2 years + that the "community management" team have failed to address.

I can only go off past performance and therefore expect a similar, inept response.

I'm not referring to these particular players but all the TOS breaking players over the last 2 years + that the "community management" team have failed to address.

I can only go off past performance and therefore expect a similar, inept response.

Won’t argue with that. Then again I also don’t know what goes on with FD behind closed doors.

Top Bottom