Darth Vader vs Elite Dangerous Fleet Carriers

Vader: What is it, Carrier Pilot Dave?

Dave: My Lord, we have defeated the Pirate Scum and we have begun searching nearby star systems for CarrierJumpThingys. However, we have yet to find any Hotspots so far, the asteroid belts are quite large and-

Vader: Asteroids do not concern me, Carrier Pilot. I want those CarrierJumpThingys.

Dave: My Lord, I agreed to work for you as a Fighter Pilot, not a Carrier Pilot. That was never a condition of our agreement, nor was making me some mining expert!

Vader: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Dave: But-

Vader: Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?

Dave: ........no, no, no My Lord.

Vadar: Good. It would be unfortunate if I have terminate your contract. And your life. Now, about those CarrierJumpThingys?

Dave: Urm, give me a hour, maybe two. I assure you, Lord Vader, the miner scouts deployed from this carrier are working as fast they can, cracking open ring instances like mad-men looking for CarrierJumpThingys hotspots.

Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

Dave: I tell you that this carrier will be fully jump operational as planned.

Vader: The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Dave: But he asks the impossible. I need more support ships. More pulse wave analysers. More limpets!

Vader: Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives.

Dave: [alarmed] The Emperor's coming here? To this carrier?

Vader: That is correct, Carrier Pilot Dave, and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

Dave: We shall double our efforts to obtain CarrierJumpThingys.

Vader: I hope so, Dave, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

Vader: What is it, Carrier Pilot Dave?

Dave: My Lord, we have defeated the Pirate Scum and we have begun searching nearby star systems for CarrierJumpThingys. However, we have yet to find any Hotspots so far, the asteroid belts are quite large and-

Vader: Asteroids do not concern me, Carrier Pilot. I want those CarrierJumpThingys.

Dave: My Lord, I agreed to work for you as a Fighter Pilot, not a Carrier Pilot. That was never a condition of our agreement, nor was making me some mining expert!

Vader: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Dave: But-

Vader: Perhaps you think you're being treated unfairly?

Dave: ........no, no, no My Lord.

Vadar: Good. It would be unfortunate if I have terminate your contract. And your life. Now, about those CarrierJumpThingys?

Dave: Urm, give me a hour, maybe two. I assure you, Lord Vader, the miner scouts deployed from this carrier are working as fast they can, cracking open ring instances like mad-men looking for CarrierJumpThingys hotspots.

Vader: Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.

Dave: I tell you that this carrier will be fully jump operational as planned.

Vader: The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

Dave: But he asks the impossible. I need more support ships. More pulse wave analysers. More limpets!

Vader: Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives.

Dave: [alarmed] The Emperor's coming here? To this carrier?

Vader: That is correct, Carrier Pilot Dave, and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

Dave: We shall double our efforts to obtain CarrierJumpThingys.

Vader: I hope so, Dave, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.

You know this might make a good scene for a movie.

He's around and about...
dstar.jpg

If Darth Vader had to pay his tie fighter pilots on the same pay scale as commanders pay their NPC crew the empire would have collapsed years ago.

And now I have a name for my FC. Executor. Thanks for that.

(If you didn’t know that Executor was the name of the Super Star Destroyer, you should be ashamed of yourself).

And now I have a name for my FC. Executor. Thanks for that.

(If you didn’t know that Executor was the name of the Super Star Destroyer, you should be ashamed of yourself).
My razor silver Corvette with green multicannons and cyan engine trails is named Mcxecutor :cool:

Back
Top Bottom