Woolly Mammoth
Pyrenean ibex
Aurochs
Quagga
Thylacine
Dodo
Bush Moa
Cave Lion

They might not have been brought back yet, but with scientist are one step closer to the mammoth, it wouldn't hurt to put the past to the future and can rate up the game.

but with scientist are one step closer to the mammoth
They aren't. They're trying to apply mammoth genes to Asian elephants to see if they can survive in the Arctic and occupy a similar niche to the mammoth. The resulting animal will be a genetically engineered hybrid, in essence, not a woolly mammoth, and like most hybrids it will likely be infertile anyway. Essentially no different to the Quagga Project, which isn't actually bringing the quagga back as a distinct subspecies of zebra, but rather is selectively breeding Burchell's zebras for morphological traits similar to the quagga in the same way we have selectively bred domestic dogs to look like they've run into walls ten thousand times before leaving the womb.

"De-Extinction" doesn't actually exist. The best we can do is cheap copies.

Honestly I think the scientist needs to stop trying to play mother nature here... Yes its tragic that some of the animals went extinct, and most due human intervention. But MN already re-balanced things with the current living animals. If we start bringing back animals and repopulate places, we might create a bigger issue with the other animals. We talk about saving the planet and being more environment friendly.. but that also means that sometimes, its best to do nothing, every time humans interfere, good or bad, it usually means someone else gets disrupted or hurt. Getting back to the zoo, I don't want to see Jurassic Park in Planet Zoo. The basis of this game was to educate players and give them a sense of what real zoos go through (within game limits). The only thing I have ever mentioned on more than one occasion, is that we need an aquarium and aviary. I wouldnt mind if they created them in an exhibit style where the animals are somewhat stationary. At least it would be closer to Real Life. Just my opinion, dont attack me please.

Top Bottom