Roller Coasters De Vliegende Hollander (The Flying Dutchman) from the Efteling remade in Planet Coaster!

i worked 3 full days on this project, some things are still not the same as in real life though because several things are just not possible in the game yet. But i hope you enjoy the video!

[video=youtube;iA5u9WbyHdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA5u9WbyHdo[/video]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
How awesome!!

I have to say..with the possibilities we have right now this is as close as it can get [big grin]
Especially the scenery is amazing!!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Very nice recreation of De Vliegende Hollander (The Flying Dutchman) from the theme park Efteling. [big grin]
The scenery looks very close to the real life version. [up]

Ever since I saw the upturned boat bow piece, I've been waiting for someone to attempt this. And WOW. Didn't expect anything near this. It's excellent and very beautiful. The attention to detail is fantastic and there were some nifty video editing tricks in there too. Massive well done from me.

Now all you have to do is accompany this with a recreation of the gorgeous Baron 1898 to this standard, and I'll be your best friend forever lol [wink]

I was thinking of making the Baron aswell but already so many people have made that and i didn't see a single person that made De Vliegende Hollander so i made that one instead :)

Hey mate, do it anyway. There'll be no-one else who's done both and certainly not this well so you'll still be unique. There's a ton of people who've done a Nemesis recreation but it didn't stop me....................................no pressure[wink]

Top Bottom