Declaration of Loyalty - Join Me in a United Empire

I, Commander Johannus Ericksson, swear by the Almighty Creator, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Hengist Duval, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me.

Should any stand against His Majesty, or His Successor, Prince Harold Duval, I shall view them as traitors to the Empire and treat them accordingly. I hereby call to all good and loyal citizens, commanders and service people of the Empire to stand with me in these trying times and to defend the Empire from all enemies, both external and internal.

Stand with me, and let all see your loyalty to the Duvals, and our beloved Empire.

Last edited:

Goose4291

Banned
I, Equite Goose4291, swear by the Almighty Creator, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Hengist Duval, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me.

Should any stand against His Majesty, or His Successor, Prince Harold Duval, I shall view them as traitors to the Empire and treat them accordingly. I hereby call to all good and loyal citizens, commanders and service people of the Empire to stand with me in these trying times and to defend the Empire from all enemies, both external and internal.

Stand with me, and let all see your loyalty to the Duvals, and our beloved Empire.

Vivat Imperator

So when the Empires big boss finally carks it we are going to be left with three options:
Playboy, Warmonger and Slaver…
Well of these three the Playboy gets my vote so i guess we are kind of on the same side.
I think its going to get messy however.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Personally, I am loyal to myself only, for my own reasons (there's my Commander's bio somewhere on the forums).

Seeing how the power struggle is about to begin in the Empire, "His (Majesty's) Heirs and Successors" may not be of Duval's bloodline. Are you loyal to the Duvals themselves or just about anyone who claims the throne? Genuine question!

Goose4291

Banned
There is only one successor, as the Empire has only been ran by with a member of the Duval bloodline at the helm. As a staunch conservative, I feel this should remain unchanged.

Personally, I am loyal to myself only, for my own reasons (there's my Commander's bio somewhere on the forums).

Seeing how the power struggle is about to begin in the Empire, "His (Majesty's) Heirs and Successors" may not be of Duval's bloodline. Are you loyal to the Duvals themselves or just about anyone who claims the throne? Genuine question!

I stand by the Duvals. Harold is both heir and successor. Any traitorous pretender to the throne would, in a highly unlikely event, be the successor only, not the heir.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I, Equite Goose4291, swear by the Almighty Creator, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Hengist Duval, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me.

Vivat Imperator
welcome to the Loyalist Corps.

So when the Empires big boss finally carks it we are going to be left with three options:
Playboy, Warmonger and Slaver…
Well of these three the Playboy gets my vote so i guess we are kind of on the same side.
I think its going to get messy however.
welcome to the Loyalist Corps.

There is only one successor, as the Empire has only been ran by with a member of the Duval bloodline at the helm. As a staunch conservative, I feel this should remain unchanged.
Well said.

Goose4291

Banned
Gratias ago tibi, Decurio Ericksson. I'm currently patrolling the space lanes for the dirty insurgents,smugglers and federal spies operating around the Hip 22500 combat zones.

Vivat Imperator

I, Commander Johannus Ericksson, swear by the Almighty Creator, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Hengist Duval, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me.

to all that have replied, please join me in Cheneti and help make it a 100% loyal area.

I, Commander SpartanBeef, swear by the Almighty Creator, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Hengist Duval, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me.

Vivat Imperator in aeternum

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
According to the official media:

The Empire values both status and honour very highly indeed. So, whilst it is acceptable to flaunt wealth, treating people well is a question of honour - and this includes slaves. Having an unpaid debt is seen as utterly dishonourable - an honourable Imperial citizen would sell themselves into slavery to clear a debt they couldn't otherwise afford.

I wonder how many of you pledging Commanders would NOT loan the money from the Bank of Zaonce when your ship is destroyed and you'd had no cash to pay for the insurance...? ;)

Genuine role playing question!

As a loyal supporter of the Empire of Achenar, it saddens me to announce that a great calamity is coming our way. Our future emperor is going to destroy what all his predecessors have built and corrupt our honorable traditions. He let his uneducated illegitimate daughter openly create conflict within the Empire and spit on the honor of our citizens and our great emperor Hengist Duval. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if our lord's sickness wasn't exactly natural, in the 34th century, an emperor can't simply fall to a mysterious "sickness", and you can tell in Aisling's tone that she is already burying our Emperor and dancing on his grave.

29y02hl.png

It is time to make the hardest choice the imperial citizens have ever faced, because to remain loyal to the Empire, the Emperor and our traditions, means betraying his corrupted bloodline. If not, we will see our great Empire wither in a spiral of corruption from the influence that the Federation has planted on his majesty's heir.

As expected, our majesty Hengist Duval, in his infinite wisdom, and making and incredible effort considering his condition, have spoken and declared his son Harold mad. There is no longer a choice to make, the decrees of the emperor must be obeyed and therefore, I will consider Harold's supporters enemies of the empire.

GalNet news report:

harold.jpg

I, Commander Blain Crighton, Serf to the Order of Mudhrid, swear by the Almighty Creator, that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty Hengist Duval, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, will loyally observe and obey all orders of His Majesty, His Heirs and Successors, and of the generals and officers set over me, diligently discharge my dtuies appointed and do my utmost to promote that aims and interests of the Duval Empire.

Should any stand against His Majesty, or His Successor, under the absolute agnatic and salic law of the Empire, I shall view them as traitors to the Empire and treat them accordingly. I hereby call to all good and loyal citizens, commanders and service people of the Empire to stand with me in these trying times and to defend the Empire from all enemies, both external and internal.

Seventh (Far Systems) Protectorate

"Against The Seventh none is safe,
we fly upon the Solar winds.
Harrowing Grand Duval's enemies,
We are the retribution for their sins
the Seventh comes for thee,
The Seventh always wins"

Last edited:
GalNet News said:
Torval Backs Patreus’s Line on the Imperial Succession
In a frosty response to a question from a reporter climbing into a speeder, Senator Torval replied,

“All this in-fighting over the succession is unseemly. I have at least as much Imperial blood as that Arissa Lavigny woman and you don’t see me clamouring for the throne. Any fool can change their name to Duval, but it makes no difference. I may disagree with Senator Patreus on many things but he is right on this matter. We must do what is best for our beloved Empire. Not glory for an individual. In the absence of a clear well-prepared successor, the throne should go to the Senator most popular with the Citizens, and like it or not that is currently Patreus”.

Hmm this seems to suggest that some Senators are part of Cadet Branches of the Duval Dynasty.
Anyone know if Patreus is a scion of the Duval Lineage?
I always thought thee imperial line was maintained by Cloning not free births

The emperor will decide who is to govern .

As such it is the right and duty of all imperial subjects to support their claim ..
I understand some are upset by the former heirs de-legitimisation and findings to be not of sound mind . It pains me greatly as a current citizen in exile ( due to unfortunate cercumstances and timing ) that our Lord and Master had to take such a drastic step to ensure good continued Governance .
All those right thinking imperial citizens should praise his strength of character .
I would like to make the declaration on behalf of my ...umm sect , that members of the Brotherhood of LP-98 are prepared to lend our aid to bolster the claim of which ever shows us the most ...err worth .
Our misunderstood fringe religious sect relies heavily on donations by traders And passers by for the blessings of safe passage .

Finally , to those who would thwart His Imperial Magesty's will . You will find nothing down that path but damnation and ruin... I assure you
...click .
Ok do you think these suckers will go for it ... What! You're still recording ...no no no don't transmi.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom