Declaration of War against Ronin of Amarak

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 192138

D
Self appointed space police declare war so that they can claim legitimacy murdering clean CMDRs in a neutral territory. Need to be a state actor to declare war, so does that mean it's a police state? Unsurprising they engage in police brutality and attempt to exert their regime with an iron fist in that case. Doesn't sound like the good guys though :unsure:

Participation in all SPEAR activities is always optional. Anyone involved in the current war is doing so of their own volition. Many SPEAR associates have declined to participate and that is their sovereign right.

o7

Great. So I can become a SPEAR member? As Long as it is not an official SPEAR activity I am allowed to gank wherever I want and whatever People I want?
If I only would have known earlier ….

Great. So I can become a SPEAR member? As Long as it is not an official SPEAR activity I am allowed to gank wherever I want and whatever People I want?
If I only would have known earlier ….

Gwydion,
I would love it if you became a SPEAR associate!
That could be really amusing.
:)

I wish we had a "Bring Your Favorite Outlaw to SPEAR Day."

Anyways:
Each squadron that joins SPEAR maintains their sovereignty, so if they are at war with another squadron or player group, even within SPEAR, they are allowed to act as they see fit.

However, of course, if the kill count rose to the tens of thousands and the kills were regularly streamed and gloated about, over a period of years, one might question if the lawful playstyle were appropriate or fitting.

o7

Maybe we will meat one day at the WoW Wedenesday Training ;) - would like it.

As to the topic - We don't really care who somebody is shooting at. Shooting at each other is just fun. We are just wondering why an Community projekt is under attack, as we all know that these so called war is only rubbish Bingo :)

If I were put in charge of marketing for SPEAR I'd claim on the forums to be bunch of murderhobos while maintaining a private set of standards that would become evident in game. That way you'd avoid the hate from the pirates who have a difficult time owning their own play-style and the occasional snafu that made its way to the forum could be countered with "but we're murderhobos, that is all we have ever pretended to be".

Set a low bar for the expectations on the forums and then deliver beyond that in the game.
Marketing 101.

As to the topic - We don't really care who somebody is shooting at. Shooting at each other is just fun. We are just wondering why an Community projekt is under attack, as we all know that these so called war is only rubbish Bingo :)
I would love to meet you, too.

It's totally okay if you blow me up, I'm rather used to it. I'm getting better though.

I shall be interviewing cheerleaders in order to help support Ronin Of Amarak shortly please leave your application videos on this page, thank you.

Here is the first name that came to mind:

I think you should reread the first post of this thread. (Pay attention to the image is not just decorative).

In agriculture it's called harvesting. Roa has been seeding wind for a long time, now collect storms.

Participation in all SPEAR activities is always optional. Anyone involved in the current war is doing so of their own volition. Many SPEAR associates have declined to participate and that is their sovereign right.

o7
Yeah this is why I'm not going after spear here. Just the "we're lawfuls!" guys that post parchment scrolls on internet forums. :p

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom