Buildings & Attractions Decorations and many more different buildings that serve the same purpose

A major flaw of Jurassic World evolution was the lack of facilities to customize the park. I propose to add many small structures that can give bonuses to the surrounding area: increased earnings, fun and, why not, reputation. But their main purpose would be to customize the park, and they would be things like statues, fountains, small holographic projectors with different dinosaur holograms that can be set ... In short, there are so many possibilities. Also, still with a construction theme, it would be nice to see more buildings with the same utility: in the first game to implement the "food and drink" rating, for example, you went to fill the park with restaurants and fast food restaurants. Instead it would be nice to have a bit of variety: pizzerias, fry shops, rotisseries, sushi ...
Also to this could be added the ability to set a base color for buildings. So the parks would be customized to the maximum.

I have to say I was extremely disappointed by this not featuring a modular building system like Planco and PZ. Part of me still would love to see what the fans of jwe could do with one tho. But this is really not a bad system tho. I watched a YouTuber recently who had mentioned that sometimes PZ and Plancos building system is overkill. I can agree although I love both games. Anyway I will keep my word and make a apology for my harsh criticism. I honestly wasn’t into a jwe sequel at first but this game truthfully does look wonderful so far. Looking forward to future updates and Dino profiles. Sorry for the doubts and criticism and keep up the good work frontier and jwe team.

Top Bottom