Decorations inspired by regions of the world the current maps are from.

I was wondering if we could have unique decorations to go along with some of the maps currently in the game. The Malta map is the only map in the game that has buildings themed to that specific region. And yes, it was not a park, just a scene in the movie taking place in Malta. But, what about introducing decorations for the other maps represented in the game. Maybe things that could make each park build feel even more unique. Different types of guest fences. Decorations that could pass as buildings to go with the theme of that region of the world. Different types of paths. Maybe different types of fountains. Maybe Jurassic Park/ Jurassic World signs inspired by that region of the world.

Germany
United Kingdom
United States
Canada
Italy
Costa Rica

What do you all think?

It is a different game, but what if we had more decorations themed to the regions of the world the animals came from, or the fossils were found in. Of course the dinosaurs inhabited a planet where the current land locations did not exist, but to make the parks more unique, and give us a chance at more decorations, what if JWE2 DLC's were kind of like Planet Zoo DLC's?

Just an idea.

Ah, Planet Zoo. I quit that game in shame because you get these hyper-creative people who come along and build better parks in 1 hour of sleepwalking than I can on a week's vacation (no, I really didn't quit - I just prefer dinosaurs, but the thought was there). It's absolutely insane what you can build in the "Planet" games.

In all seriousness though, I wish the JWE Franchise modeled its update format like the Planet franchise. The fact that we're literally building Parks with dinosaurs, we do seem to get only a fraction of the actual park-building infrastructure that Planet Zoo gets. I think that aspect deserves equal importance.

Ah, Planet Zoo. I quit that game in shame because you get these hyper-creative people who come along and build better parks in 1 hour of sleepwalking than I can on a week's vacation (no, I really didn't quit - I just prefer dinosaurs, but the thought was there). It's absolutely insane what you can build in the "Planet" games.

In all seriousness though, I wish the JWE Franchise modeled its update format like the Planet franchise. The fact that we're literally building Parks with dinosaurs, we do seem to get only a fraction of the actual park-building infrastructure that Planet Zoo gets. I think that aspect deserves equal importance.
I think that a major hindrance to the architectural variety in JWE is that Universal has to approve everything, and they want to maintain a particular aesthetic.

@Skawt @Sounder1995 it appears that a solution could be made. Bringing back the previously made buildings from JWE to provide more variety. Since approval was made for those models, just have them come back in an update at some point in the lifecycle of JWE2.

Top Bottom