COMPLETED CG Defence of the Galactic Summit (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Good work community.

This was a good CG. I liked how many options there are for getting the bounties. Pirate threats, CNB, RES, defend missions and more. Our group really sunk their teeth in to this one. Motivation is gold, and great to see the enthusiasm. More of these please.
Hear, hear!

A very nice CG. It got me into combat and pushed me to purchase a ship just for it. A ship which I now love. Job well done!

Less than 7 hours to hand in any you are holding on too...
That not a changeable dead line, thats fixed timer, runs out and its over...

So i guess this one holds several records already, right?

top participation ever, 17000+
and
top bounties ever, 680+ bn (probably more 700 bn by the end)
and
best top 10 with an average of 1.2+ bn

If nothing else, this CG has been great for my NPC pilot - she's gotten 50% of the way through Dangerous with just an hour or so a day in the High Res by Ashby City in Luyten's Star.

Yeah, I think I have never done so much combat in a week before. xD I used the opportunity to try a bunch of different setups, and refined my favourite combat loadouts.
Sitting comfortably on top of 240M of bounties, I guess I can rest quite assured that I won't get pushed out of the top 10% over night. xD
(And no I never shot for the Top 10 overall; I just enjoyed playing with my buddies)

This CG was a nice change and showed that Frontier still can muster some creativity! I hope it continues and accelerates!
Who the heck at FDev thinks of these awful paintjobs?
I thought the paint job(s) being given away are a couple of the better ones. Can you call them two paint jobs since they're just a color switch?

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom