COMPLETED CG Defence of the Galactic Summit (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I got interdicted by a few NPC mosquitoes. By the time they realized they bit off more than they could chew, my Vette had squashed them.
Meeeh... last time I got interdicted by a "Deadly FDL", and I had barely opened fire when it already ran away :(

Are there any massacre options for this one? I had a look in 82 Eridani and unless I'm doing something wrong, their squabble with RR Caeli may be finished...

Are there any massacre options for this one? I had a look in 82 Eridani and unless I'm doing something wrong, their squabble with RR Caeli may be finished...
Wars cycle missions... Factions in 82 Eridani are going to war ( this is common side effect of forcing influence gains on small number of groups in a system ) there having a civil war in system. this means they swap out Pirates kills for Conflict zone kills missions so you lose many pirate kill choices...

If no more sirius corp controlled systems show up then there are none..

Done for today... with the cutter.. just fits in here..
Ev0u8_SXYAISetx

Ev0u9hAXIAAwdHy

Handed in total of Cr 88,500 bounties.

What was that about a FAs for bottom 10? I may have skipped it but Im sure Im getting one now :)

Seriously though, whoever ends up as just being in the bottom 75%, youre welcome :)

Defending installations: Does anyone know when the Purlple Corpse Produce's defences (the missiles) are triggered, when you are on the Defend Installation path -- do you actually have to hit it, or is it enough if you attack an enemy ship that tries to limpet it's way in?
Or is the SLF the trigger? (Funny how it furiously attacks the installation when those defences are on ...)
I regularly get pasted with missiles after destroying some of the Condas which try to break into it, yet I am not sure whether this is always triggerd by stray fire. Not an issue, just mildly annoying.

Another thing, could it be true that the net bounties for a complete Defend Installation mission is about 3 mil? Does the KWS add more bounties for the CG (I guess not)?

Defending installations: Does anyone know when the Purlple Corpse Produce's defences (the missiles) are triggered, when you are on the Defend Installation path -- do you actually have to hit it, or is it enough if you attack an enemy ship that tries to limpet it's way in?
Or is the SLF the trigger? (Funny how it furiously attacks the installation when those defences are on ...)
I regularly get pasted with missiles after destroying some of the Condas which try to break into it, yet I am not sure whether this is always triggerd by stray fire. Not an issue, just mildly annoying.

Another thing, could it be true that the net bounties for a complete Defend Installation mission is about 3 mil? Does the KWS add more bounties for the CG (I guess not)?
I think it's friendly fire. I'm using MCs and tend to spray indiscriminately. Sometimes I set it off, sometimes not.
Dunno about the KWS, I always use it.

it's definetly friendly fire. you have to be cautious if the hatchbreaking ship moves around, and if not, approach it from the installation/megaship.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom