COMPLETED CG Deliver Goods for Archon Delaine's Campaign to Build New Starports (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
you guys are amazing. didn't do another run since thursday and was preparing for the whole mile to get a new station in colonia.
The targets were set far too low, only around 3,500 people got involved and it's basically finished.

I only arrived in the area last night after prepping my ship and didn't have time to do a run then, i managed to squeeze a single run in this morning at least.

Anyway at least we're definitely getting our five new stations and the bounty hunting one is set really high

I wonder if the extra station at Pegasi sector PN-T C3-14 will provide any CC for Harmas bubble? Might see 1 or 2 CC extra pop into the Kings coffers :D

You're not alone - some don't even look at the status :)

The targets were set far too low, only around 3,500 people got involved and it's basically finished.

I only arrived in the area last night after prepping my ship and didn't have time to do a run then, i managed to squeeze a single run in this morning at least.

Anyway at least we're definitely getting our five new stations and the bounty hunting one is set really high
I disagree about it being too low... They still want people testing the alpha. With Colonia station possibility, if they set target too high, it may have pulled away from alpha.

Got in top 10... Off to get some bounties, then...

I disagree about it being too low... They still want people testing the alpha. With Colonia station possibility, if they set target too high, it may have pulled away from alpha.
Sure, but even a quiet trade CG has got 40 megatonnes easily enough, and this one was on course for a comfortable 50ish. The last couple of CGs haven't shown much sign of Alpha and CGs interfering - the CGs have got normal sorts of scores, and Alpha has four-and-a-half thousand bug reports for them to mostly ignore - people seem to have plenty of time for both. By that logic, they shouldn't have set the bounty CG target to the same 1.28 trillion target that the Sirius CGs got nowhere near in much more favourable circumstances...

Either they messed up the targets, or it's so crucial to the coming plot that all five of these stations are built that they couldn't possibly risk it not completing.

my personal take on "low target" is:
  • fdev didn't know whether there would be traders shipping for the pirate king
  • fdev also didn't know, whether there would be many shipping without "any other" incentive than global rewards, no major story line connected to it (rescue, new stations in thargoid space, Marlinists ...)

turns out, community still loves building stations. Unity, Obsidian Orbital, ... Kumo Cooking ...

Got in top 10... Off to get some bounties, then...
Only PC pre-orderers got into the Alpha, so it doesn't affect many people, generally 10,000 to 20,000 players get involved in trade CGs, if it had been say double the amount, it would still have been hit by Monday night or so and more people would have gotten involved.

Still it is what it is and as said, we can still look to the positives of what we've got anyway.

(I'm just a like annoyed as such CGs are one of the best ways to get your trade rank up and i barely got a sniff of this one - oh well 🤔😃 .)

Last edited:
Mother of god. I had was too exhausted Thursday and Friday to play, today I made 5 runs and BAM, CG finished, not even 5,000 tons moved. I am going to assume that whoever programs the CGs forgot to add "000" to the contributions.

Mother of god. I had was too exhausted Thursday and Friday to play, today I made 5 runs and BAM, CG finished, not even 5,000 tons moved. I am going to assume that whoever programs the CGs forgot to add "000" to the contributions.
Yeah. Ridiculous it didn't even make it into the weekend.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom