COMPLETED CG Deliver Rarities for Azimuth Event (Rares)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary CG ended at ~17:50 UTC
System: Xi Wangda
Station: Musashi (Megaship, large pads available, 171 Ls from main star, 169.57 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Albino Quechua Mammoth Meat, Gilya Signature Weapons and Harma Silver Sea Rum
Time limit: 20th July 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Azimuth Biotech has requested shipments of rare commodities to Xi Wangda, as luxury supplies for its business convention.
Torben Rademaker, CEO of the anti-xeno corporation, announced the initiative via public channels:
We expect this prestigious gathering to be attended by many representatives from research groups, manufacturing companies and military forces. To ensure that our esteemed guests are made welcome, we will pay handsomely for shipments of Albino Quechua Mammoth Meat, Gilya Signature Weapons and Harma Silver Sea Rum.

The cornerstone of this event will be the commercial launch of Azimuth’s newly modified ship-mounted weapon: the Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon with Auto Loader. Our proprietary redesign will make a significant contribution when engaging Thargoid vessels in combat. Those who contribute the greatest number of rare goods will be rewarded with these revolutionary modules.
Deputy Prime Minister Angela Corcoran, who coordinates the Alliance’s involvement with Aegis, remarked on Azimuth’s campaign during an interview for the Old Worlds Gazette:
Anything that increases survivability against the Thargoids is surely welcome. But it does grind a little when it comes from the same organisation that escalated the war so significantly.

Furthermore, Mr Rademaker is placing a positive spin on Azimuth’s connections with third parties, rather than admit that it is a necessity. Activist groups such as Operation Wych Hunt have diminished the corporation’s stellar influence in recent months. Their actions might have forced Azimuth to rely on external support in order to compete with Aegis.
Pilots can make their deliveries to Musashi in the Xi Wangda system.
As an additional incentive, Azimuth is offering their newly pre-engineered Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon to participants. The weapon combines Auto Loader functionality with increased Armour Piercing, at the cost of increased Distributor Draw and Thermal Load.
  • The top 75% will receive 1 pre-engineered Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon with Auto Loader (Medium)
  • The top 50% will receive 2 pre-engineered Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannons with Auto Loader (Medium)
  • The top 25% will receive 2 Medium and 1 Large Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannons with Auto Loader
The campaign begins on the 13th July and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Albino Quechua Mammoth Meat, Gilya Signature Weapons and Harma Silver Sea Rum to Musashi in the Xi Wangda system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • The Musashi is orbiting planet A4
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Prices at Musashi:
    • Albino Quechua Mammoth Meat: 16,248 Cr/Unit
    • Gilya Signature Weapons: 46,664 Cr/Unit
    • Harma Silver Sea Rum: 99,984 Cr/Unit
Supply Stations:
Max. allocations last updated: 13/7 - quantities reflect default allocation, current state may increase or decrease this
  • Albino Quechua Mammoth Meat: Crown Ring in Quechua (Orbis Starport, S/M/L pad, 118 Ls from main star) - 10 Units
  • Gilya Signature Weapons: Bell Orbial in Gilya (Coriolis starport, S/M/L pads, 459 Ls from main star) - 9 Units
  • Harma Silver Sea Rum: Gabriel Enterprise in Harma (Coriolis starport, S/M/L pads, 258 Ls from main star) - currently 60 Units (due to Boom state)
Distances between systems:
GilyaHarmaQuechua
Xi Wangda228.65 LYs109.39 LYs94.45 LYs
Gilya////////////153.66 LYs217.09 LYs
Harma153.66 LYs////////////163.62 LYs
Quechua217.09 LYs163.62 LYs////////////

Latest status
Last updated: 17 July 17:50 UTC-completed

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 1,500,022 units collected
Contributors: 1,315
Reward Tier:
3/3
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 18,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 9,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,600,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,400,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.
Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Delivery to a megaship 🤔 I'm sure recently someone assured me they would never do that because of parking issues :D

No long SC \o/ Those tonnages make it look like a CM4 CG :love:

Edit: Harma is showing 60T in Inara, so maybe not a CM4 :sneaky:

Last edited:
I read "Overcharged Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon with Auto Loader", and I think of this:
tcwk96f.jpeg

Still... that's kinda neat. I wonder if it's the normal or enhanced gimballed variant? I assume normal, since the enhanced is an Aegis design?

Someone's gotta ask: will the module rewards be cumulative?

Meaning: if we get to top 25%, do we get the modules from both previous tiers (top 75% and top 50%) as well?

The baseline for the engineering is probably the old non-enhanced AX MC which makes it not a straight upgrade? Good for balance and more varied gear/ship builds even though the old AXMCs will be horrible to go back to.

C'mon, you've done CGs. "Same as usual" means FDev is probably gonna mess something up.
That's the only reason I'm commiting to the CG - these might be more powerful than the regular version unlocked at tech brokers later via a different CG. There's precedent with the super shard cannon.

By the way, what's production circle time for this fine booze?
10min if you don't have any in your cargo when checking the market.

Also this CG is a prime candidate for "deliver just a few tons so more people can get the fancy weapons".

The baseline for the engineering is probably the old non-enhanced AX MC which makes it not a straight upgrade? Good for balance and more varied gear/ship builds even though the old AXMCs will be horrible to go back to.
It just occured to me that there are no old gimballed AXMCs - only the enhanced variant is gimballed. Unless they add a new basic AXMC just to be the base for this engineering this might indicate that these are actually pre-engineered Overcharged Enhanced Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon with Auto Loader.

That would make it an upgrade to the upgrade and azimuth stealing Aegis' intellectual property.

It just occured to me that there are no old gimballed AXMCs - only the enhanced variant is gimballed. Unless they add a new basic AXMC just to be the base for this engineering this might indicate that these are actually pre-engineered Overcharged Enhanced Gimballed AX Multi-Cannon with Auto Loader.

That would make it an upgrade to the upgrade and azimuth stealing Aegis' intellectual property.
Oh dur. I forgot normal gimbals don't exist. So overcharged on top of enhanced... oof!

Also sounds like these will be available from tech brokers too!

This could be an opportunity for piracy. Has anyone seen any of these rare goods on NPCs anywhere before? I've checked one system but no luck so far.

From lore perspective participating on these CGs is a big NO. Last time it had lead to Thargoids invasion. As player Im just interested whether these weapons will be available for buy later or not.

Much bigger sense would be oppose these CGs …

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom