COMPLETED CG Deliver Resources for Experimental Weapon Stabiliser (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: LHS 1163
Station: Glorious Prospect (Megaship, large pads available, 1,021 Ls from main star, 46.25 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Meta-Alloys, Insulating Membranes, HN Shock Mounts and Beryllium
Time limit: 26th January 3309 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Azimuth Biotech has requested deliveries to LHS 1163 to manufacture a module that increases AX weapons capacity.
A press release from the corporation’s PR division stated:
Azimuth’s dedication to defeating the Thargoids, which stretches back more than a century, has reached a new milestone with the development of our experimental weapon stabiliser.

This proprietary invention redistributes the physical stresses that AX weapons place upon a ship’s infrastructure. The class 3 and class 5 variants allow ships to be outfitted with one or two additional AX weapons respectively.

Supplies of meta-alloys, insulating membranes, HN shock mounts and beryllium are required to begin mass production of our successful prototypes. All shipments should be delivered to the Glorious Prospect megaship in the LHS 1163 system. Sufficient resources will allow the Class 3 variant of the experimental weapon stabiliser to become available immediately, with the Class 5 variant reaching the market a short time later.
As an additional incentive, the new modules are being offered as rewards to participating pilots.
If Tier 1 is reached:
  • The Class 3 Experimental Weapons Stabiliser will be made available at rescue megaships on the 26th January.
  • The Class 5 Experimental Weapons Stabiliser will be made available at rescue megaships on the 2nd February.
If Tier 2 is reached:
  • The top 25% of participants will receive one Class 3 Experimental Weapons Stabiliser on the 26th January.
If Tier 3 is reached:
  • The top 50% of participants will receive one Class 3 Experimental Weapons Stabiliser on the 26th January.
  • The top 25% of participants will also receive one Class 5 Experimental Weapons Stabiliser on the 2nd February.
All participant module rewards will be placed in storage at the Glorious Prospect.
The campaign begins on the 19th January 3309 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Meta-Alloys, Insulating Membranes, HN Shock Mounts and Beryllium to Glorious Prospect in the LHS 1163 system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Glorious Prospect is orbiting planet A 1
  • Megaship services: Commodities Market, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Interstellar Factors, Social Space
  • Prices at Glorious Prospect:
    • Meta-Alloys: 781,612 Cr/T
    • Insulating Membranes: 42,896 Cr/T
    • HN Shock Mounts: 7,688 Cr/T
    • Beryllium: 32,972 Cr/T
Last updated: 19/1/23 @ 14:00 UTC
ekrFad5.png
40ppZf6.png

49H7nsm.png
WozrYOH.png

vaUTH98.png
ybW2YDY.png

njTJJ76.png
Latest status
Last updated: 22 January 19:30 UTC-completed

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 29,000,253 units collected
Contributors: 3,708
Reward Tier: 3/3
Global Reward:
See above
Top 10 CMDRs: 18,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 9,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,600,000CR
Top 75%: 2,400,000 CR
Top 100%: 1,200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.
Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to make a nuisance of myself!

Couple of questions have been brewing about the module if it's alright. If not no problem, will probably jump on them on the day anyways -
  • Does the stabilizer affect Guardian weapons, or only human AX/Enhanced AX? Given Azimuth still sell the mod weapons, the possibility appeared to be there.
  • Is there a 1 stabiliser per ship limit, ala the FSD booster and so on, or can particularly gung-ho commanders stick multiple on an anaconda or type 10 for example and become a flying artillery piece?

going to be another protect the haulers cg I hope.
that MA's are on the grocery list isn't a surprise but is a clear indication of refusal to back away from the gardens.
And a much too late full declaration of intent.

as for the module/s ?
I am going to expect the unexpected.
as in not getting the nifty MC's thanks to serious lack of useful info. won't stop me this time, even if they are useless, I want them.
lets hope the t-10 can become what it was created for.
fun with rails

Time to make a nuisance of myself!

Couple of questions have been brewing about the module if it's alright. If not no problem, will probably jump on them on the day anyways -
  • Does the stabilizer affect Guardian weapons, or only human AX/Enhanced AX? Given Azimuth still sell the mod weapons, the possibility appeared to be there.
  • Is there a 1 stabiliser per ship limit, ala the FSD booster and so on, or can particularly gung-ho commanders stick multiple on an anaconda or type 10 for example and become a flying artillery piece?
I have one additional question: once unlocked, are these purchased with credits? or do they require components on a per purchase basis, as the Azimuth OC weapons/Sirius Heatsinks/Dual Engineered size 5 FSD drives require?

I have one additional question: once unlocked, are these purchased with credits? or do they require components on a per purchase basis, as the Azimuth OC weapons/Sirius Heatsinks/Dual Engineered size 5 FSD drives require?
Good point... but do rescue ships even have tech brokers... with out them you can't trade mats for weapons,,,
Realy dont want fdev trying to put another 11 tech brokers on to mega ships took long enough to get the current versions...
Edit The items will release to rescue megaships when on global sale so cash required not mats... no techbroker on rescue mega ships..

Last edited:
I hope Meta Alloys offer like 10x the contribution, as well, or all this will do is deplete stocks people bought up when markets were bugged, and there will be no actual point in visiting the forests.

That may be the idea, of course. Which is somewhat promising, really. Means we might have new meta alloy CGs in the near future.

May I ask how do these stabilizers work? Do they go into a utility slot? Do you need one for each weapon? Do they have a lot of mass? How much do they improve the weapon's accuracy? Thanks

May I ask how do these stabilizers work? Do they go into a utility slot? Do you need one for each weapon? Do they have a lot of mass? How much do they improve the weapon's accuracy? Thanks

"This proprietary invention redistributes the physical stresses that AX weapons place upon a ship’s infrastructure. The class 3 and class 5 variants allow ships to be outfitted with one or two additional AX weapons respectively."

Internal modules.

Well, more AX weapons less HRP/MRP.

"This proprietary invention redistributes the physical stresses that AX weapons place upon a ship’s infrastructure. The class 3 and class 5 variants allow ships to be outfitted with one or two additional AX weapons respectively."

Internal modules.

Well, more AX weapons less HRP/MRP.
Thank you

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom