Deliver Us Mars

This is a post to the developers of Deliver Us Mars. I greatly enjoyed Deliver Us the Moon and bought Deliver Us Mars as soon as it came out. I have enjoyed the game, except I am going to have to abandon it since I cannot figure out how to make the jump from one Ice Wall to the another Ice Wall 180 degrees behind the character. I have played all of the Uncharted and Laura Croft games that have similar jumps but after more than 50 attempts, I am resigned to the fact that I will not be able to finish this game. Please take a look at the mechanics involved in this maneuver on the XBOX Series X. I really think there is room for improvement.

On another note, I think the method for ice climbing, where you engage and release each hand, is refreshingly different and has great potential for other climbing games. Great work otherwise on the game, just seems that something is a little off in attempting this 180 degree jump. Thanks

This is a post to the developers of Deliver Us Mars. I greatly enjoyed Deliver Us the Moon and bought Deliver Us Mars as soon as it came out. I have enjoyed the game, except I am going to have to abandon it since I cannot figure out how to make the jump from one Ice Wall to the another Ice Wall 180 degrees behind the character. I have played all of the Uncharted and Laura Croft games that have similar jumps but after more than 50 attempts, I am resigned to the fact that I will not be able to finish this game. Please take a look at the mechanics involved in this maneuver on the XBOX Series X. I really think there is room for improvement.

On another note, I think the method for ice climbing, where you engage and release each hand, is refreshingly different and has great potential for other climbing games. Great work otherwise on the game, just seems that something is a little off in attempting this 180 degree jump. Thanks
I will not take part in those games because they are in some way connected to Plaion / Koch Media, a company who does not respect long term, well paying computer gamers and customers who spent a lot of time and money on computer games.

To everyone responding. Thanks for the clarification. When I go to the Deliver Us Mars webpage the communications sections has an icon for a forum which brought me here. I will either try to reach out KeokeN Interactive....or just forget about it and go drink a scotch.
To be fair, you aren't wrong, though there is nothing specific for Deliver Us Mars on this forum however (& definitely not on the ED part of the forum).

I suppose the closest part of the forum that would be relevant is https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forums/frontier-games/

I will either try to reach out KeokeN Interactive....or just forget about it and go drink a scotch.
why not do both?

send off your message to KeokeN then pour a double, add a few drops of water. then repeat the pour as needed. you may well forget all about them responding to you after the 2nd or 3rd.

I did not know this. Isn't DUS supposed to be a pretty decent game?
I though it was ok. Not as good as deliver us the moon, but still in the same vein. They tried a different thing with the climbing mechanic that is awkward and the story is a bit heavy handed at times but its decent.

Top Bottom