COMPLETED CG Deliver Xenological Samples for the Holloway Bioscience Institute in Colonia

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So... Who will be the lower 25%? I guess no cmdrs will be delivering 1-10 pods... Am I safe with 192 ton? I highly doubt it.

Had a bash in the Python, swapped over to the T-9, very chilled out gameplay.
It helps if there are other Commanders about to keep the instance set, so not having to keep nudging the pods together.

How much Tritium do I need on board to do a Colonia and back? 12k?

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
So I saw the decals and decided to Buckyball my way out to Colonia, assuming that Frontier would make a Colonia CG where the things you needed to collect were, you know, in Colonia...

I know, I know.

Anyhow, I almost just took the quick way back to the bubble, but looked in here and decided to join Infernal Mousse on their voyage. Slipped into my Python (easy now), popped to get some research controllers and stock up on limpets, jumped back to Colonia and then I saw a FDL...

I love Colonia
aPEsoGZh.jpg

Update: There is a high possibility that tomorrow my FC Boni Nr3 will depart to the Trifid Nebula and join the FC Space Camel in the Operation Pods Peeling, for extra storage capacity. Departure TBA (eventually by noon)

Cosomozoan life is one of my favorite things!!! Bringing in my squadron on this one, we've got two fleet carriers and three or so commanders headed to the Trifid.

We're hoping to get some serious contribution, is there any chance that the top 1-5 for this CG might get naming rights for the new habitats?

Apparently Cannon is saying there are pods in SHROGAAE KK-A D1049? Which is (only) 14kly's away from Jacques. Can anyone confirm/deny before I start schelping out there?

They say it contains the "Viride Octahedral Pod."

Is that the right "pod?"

I know naff-all about this.

Last edited:
So funnily enough, I might keep Jmanis up here in Colonia for a while at the conclusion of this.... incentivises getting onto my free Epic account to work them up back home... since my other alt is out in The Void right now...

So funnily enough, I might keep Jmanis up here in Colonia for a while at the conclusion of this.... incentivises getting onto my free Epic account to work them up back home... since my other alt is out in The Void right now...
Now, if the next CG happens to also be in Colonia...

The exponential tiering between a 1000t T1 and a 500kT T5 is a definite "we have no idea how this is going to go either" sign from Frontier. :)

Still, I would like a couple more habitats for the region.
Back when i proposed this sort of CG, i think i suggested 10k for Tier 1, up to 250k for Tier 5, with 1m as a 6th tier if there was a big turnout. I mostly planned around people in long range Asps doing 64t runs... but that was also for a bubble droppff, not a Colonia dropoff.

Just 5,000 commanders each doing a single 500t run would get 2.5m. 500k is just 1,000 commanders doing the same.

Inara says 24 contributors so far .. so another 976 CMDRs needed :)
So in fairness... something I only recently learned... you can accept a community goal anywhere, not just in the system it's offered.

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people don't realise this/forgot to accept before heading out, and plan on accepting the goal once they hit Colonia.

Also, dumb idea... once I get my load up to Colonia... I wonder if it's more feasible for me to sell my cutter, suicide-jump back to Sol then just buy and fit a new cutter and heading out again. I did engineer the FSD, but that's not a biggy, so really I'm just losing, what, 25m?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom