COMPLETED CG Deliveries Requested to Commemorate Duval Family (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Laedla
Station: Kummer Acropolis (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 170 Ls from main star, 123.93 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Gold, Jadeite and Platinum
Time limit: 1st September 3309 @ 15:00 UTC

Description
Shipments of precious materials are needed in the Laedla system to build statues honouring the House of Duval.
Archduke Otto Lombardo-Duval made a public announcement to launch the initiative:
We are all relieved that our beloved Imperial Mother is on the path to recovery. In such times, we must remember how much all citizens owe to the Duval dynasty, whose thousand-year reign has brought peace and prosperity to trillions.

In honour of Her Majesty the Emperor and all those who came before her, I am arranging for mighty statues to adorn the public plazas of many Imperial worlds. Using the finest quality gold, jadeite and platinum, we will construct impressive monuments to the architects of our glorious Empire.
The Imperial Herald published a related piece by royal correspondent Gudrun Vestergaard:
Archduke Otto Lombardo-Duval is the son of Prince Baylor Duval, one of Emperor Hesketh’s brothers, who married into the House of Lombardo nearly a century ago. This offshoot branch of the Imperial Family are survivors of the mass assassinations perpetrated by the NMLA, as a result of which their prominence among the nobility has risen.

Emperor Arissa has given the statues her personal blessing, but the mood within the palace is mixed. Some view Archduke Otto as having delusions of grandeur. Others consider him an opportunist looking to ingratiate himself with more prominent family members. But perhaps this is a simple gesture in good faith – a swift response to Florence Lavigny’s request for unity within the royal family.
The required resources can be delivered to Kummer Acropolis in the Laedla system.
The campaign begins on the 25th August 3309 and will run until the 1st September 3309. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering Gold, Jadeite and Platinum to Kummer Acropolis in the Laedla system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Kummer Acropolis is orbiting planet Ford's Legacy
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Interstellar Factors
  • Prices at Kummer Acropolis:
    • Gold: 380,872 Cr/Unit
    • Jadeite: 339,080 Cr/Unit
    • Platinum: 466,176 Cr/Unit
Last updated:
Can be bought or mined
M3OPjtZ.png

DAFHzTh.png

P6c34yv.png
Can be surface-mined or bought from FCs only.
Containers of jadeite can be found on planetary surfaces at mining and storage locations, usually guarded by skimmers.

XUad3Vb.png

ZVUMtmI.png
Can be mined or bought from FCs only
4eVPGd5.png

ctbS2mE.png

F8Xv9Tm.png
Latest status
Last updated: 31 August approx 09:00 UTC-completed

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 57,000,140 units collected (Tier 3 target: 57M units)
Contributors: 5,061
Reward Tier:
3/3
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 18,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 9,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 3,600,000 CR
Top 75%: 2,400,000 CR
Top 100%:
1,200,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a market alert for platinum selling at above 290K and checked it out. Saw the selling price at 466K and pinched myself a few times to see if I'm dreaming.

380k for gold...

more than 200m per one trade run

XD

Shame, that money has no meaning even without this type of CGs :D

yea, i did the same math and i wondered what should i do with the prospect of getting between 1 and 1.5 billions per hour doing honest trading, considering that each of my accounts has more than 40bn

Of course if people only want to make money, it would make sense to just haul and sell without joining the CG.
It's a good test to see if the game is truly dead - if the CG doesn't finish early it's dead because there's no players.

If it does finish early you can still say it's dying because it's only the top 10% hauling much stuff!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom