depressurization panel, air panel, stop fire in buildings

Maybe I'm stupid or I don't understand something. But I'm ready to crash my computer because of this quest. Why panels for air depressurization are not marked on the map. Why not to add them to the console. Why not to give an opportunity to put a mark. You can burn alive 100 times while you find them. It's crazy, it's stupid, it's uninteresting, to run around and look out for damn panels in the labyrinths of a kilometer-long complex for an hour. it's a mockery.

Maybe I'm stupid or I don't understand something. But I'm ready to crash my computer because of this quest. Why panels for air depressurization are not marked on the map. Why not to add them to the console. Why not to give an opportunity to put a mark. You can burn alive 100 times while you find them. It's crazy, it's stupid, it's uninteresting, to run around and look out for damn panels in the labyrinths of a kilometer-long complex for an hour. it's a mockery.
They're easily accessed via the terminals, all over the settlement.

the tutorial explained this pretty well, especially the part where u go thru some menues in a terminal, there u can tag different local stuff and it should show on the compass maybe the minimap too, just like u ask (im just not sure if all of them are there or not)

but otherwise i just run around til i find them i guess

Top Bottom