Destroy Thargoid Inteceptor Mission from Maitz Port

Did i miss AX missions now being on boards on stations? Or is it new?

I mean, systems under Thargoid threat giving AX missions out (to nearby sytems but..), that makes way too much sense surely??

Sorry if it’s old news, troll away.

o7

No, it's interesting. I read it yesterday on AXI discord that those missions had poped up in HIP 10492 so i went there today to check them out.
I only docked on the AEGIS Megaship, didnt checked Maitz Port, but i did found 3 Kill X Scouts Missions.
I also visited nearby incursion systems like Eskite, Kambo, Camulus and Badbadzist. Didnt found any Anti-Xeno mission in these systems...
So, i wonder what ocult BGS Shenanigan, makes HIP 10492 have these missions, while the others have none.

That is weird if it is only in 10492.

I will be back on and hunting there later tonight, will keep my eye out for hive ship missions!

Thanks for the response, o7

Interesting - and I also see NHSS in HIP 10492, not sure they were around in Orang, and I was around there all day. Anyone know if the NHSS in Incursions is new? (I thought they were only in Infestations, though I haven't been checking closely).

Edit: No NHSS / Missions in Eskite

Last edited:
Last time I was bughunting I didn't see any missions on the board - and I was parked on the Aegis megaship in Camulus. Is it only infested systems that generate missions? No such thing as a massacre mission in a AX conflict zone?

HIP 10492 Rescue Ship is also spawning the salvage missions again - other Rescue ships I checked did not have them. This is getting weirder, but also - way more fun ;)

r15t7FC.png

Yeah, I noticed a lot of missions were giving out the hydra tissue sample rewards, but they were just for regular missions when I looked, the same sort you'd find in any other station.

(Incidentally, are tissue samples and the like actually useful for anything? I was wondering whether to have a second AX ship with the limpet controllers and such on it rather than being built for pure tanking, but if there's no real advantage to snagging samples then I won't bother)

Kill Thargoid missions are still bugged and will not spawn mission targets inside the signal sources. Best bet is to ignore them.

HIP 10492 Rescue Ship is also spawning the salvage missions again - other Rescue ships I checked did not have them. This is getting weirder, but also - way more fun ;)

Oh thank god. I might actually do this now..... wait a sec.

Is that mission offering a tissue sample as a reward? Intriguing...

Oh thank god. I might actually do this now..... wait a sec.

Is that mission offering a tissue sample as a reward? Intriguing...

Tissue sample rewards have been available from the Aegis ships for a while - though the missions are boring fetch/carry missions rather than more interesting passenger rescue / salvage options.

Not that there is any call for tissue samples outside the Ram Tah mission .... yet

(Jimmy) Summerville Port is also offering AX missions. Having stations offering these missions is much better than before, where you had to re-gain faction rank each time a megaship like Vanguard/Acropolis jumped system.

This all seems far too sensible!

o7

Top Bottom