Dev Diary #3: Build, Create, Share

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Brett C

Frontier
Greetings Everyone,

Today we bring you... Dev Diary #3! In this Dev Diary, we talk about elements, moments, and designs that make a theme park, a theme park in Planet Coaster.

Have a watch of it below - don't forget to watch in fullscreen!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/maYufgvcRis?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Very nice indeed.

Looks as if things are shaping up nicely.

Last edited:
WOW
This is absolutely amazing. I think none of us were expecting this. You have made all our dreams come true! Thank you Frontier.

I'm sorry, I cant talk for now, I need to see this again .......... [big grin][big grin][big grin]

Last edited:
Told ya- Coaster Editor- end of the month. [cool]
The editor actually offers more flexibility than imagined, which is great.
...and the game does have UGC. [noob]

I'll have to re-watch it later, when I have time.

Just watched it again, to make sure it was real. I just can't get over how fantastic it is. You guys have nothing to worry about, this game is going to take the world by storm! I just can't wait for the Early Bird release. I love the park guests and the mascots, in fact I love everything you have done so far. Everyone in the studio at Frontier look very happy in the video and so they should, because they have put a soul into this game and I thank them all for their dedication they have put into their work. Very well done indeed! Now I am just going to watch it again and again and again!

It's AMAZING !!! [shocked]

The coaster builder looks great !

I knew about the planet to visit other parks, and it's veryyyyyyyy coooooool !!!! (But is it "first person" as a guest ? That's the real question now)

...and the game does have UGC. [noob]
What ? Is it true ???????? Where did you see that ????????????????? [weird]

If they said it in the video, can someone confirm ??? (There is no subtitles so it's hard for me, they speak english too fast [sad])

Last edited:
Just fantastic, amazing! I will say it in frensh, it's easier: C'est juste magnifique, bluffant de réalisme, détaillé et super joli!!!!!![cry][heart][up] Thanks!!!!! Take my money![heart][big grin]

funny_dog_pictures_omg1-s449x380-21540.jpg

It looks amazing!!

Last edited:
Another great dev diary Frontier!! Yet again making us even more excited about Planet Coaster! [up]

Keep up the great work, this ride is getting closer and closer to leaving the station every day.

2gcYoP9.png

A "bus stop" ? It mean : "Bus Shuttle" between parks and ... hotels ? [rolleyes]

Okay, I dream I know, probably just a placeholder for the entrance/exit ... but guys, dont do that !!! I almost had a heart attack thinking that we can build things outside of parks ! [big grin]

You know the game will be good when you watch each trailer thrice.
I would like to give a lil' kiss on the cheek to everyone working at Frontier. Awesome job, friends. (We're friends now, aren't we?)

Just one question:
Do we have the possibility to change text on the signs? [rolleyes]

That new Dev Diary is mind blowing thank you Frontier and hands up i love it [big grin]
O and Brett can you close my new post I neat new glasses brrrrr

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom